Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus carrying the story of the first fan to be banned from the Amex

Jesus. You boast about living in Sweden surrounded by all that gorgeous totty and you spend your Saturday night on the internet calling people the c word.

You're living the dream, old man.

When did you post that now? What dream are YOU living? :lolol:

And no I don't "boast about etc". You are just bothered because your life actually is very dull, so you realise anyone else's is thrilling in comparison.

Since you are interested in my life as man-about-town, I was out all yesterday evening at a downtown restaurant/bar with friends from Austria, and Australia & India.
Saturday evening was spent working, so I was making money instead of spending it.
There, I've boasted now, and I can tell that makes you feel like a loser. As usual.

Last edited:

It's like you've changed the conversation...

Nope, it's like I made a correct observation about a post that was off the mark, and people like you can't handle that. It's always an "us and them" issue for people like you when it comes to subjects involving stewarding - when they are actually looking after your interests many will take the side of the person who threatens to disrupt or disturb your interests.
The change in conversation is just the usual howling monkeys who can't handle the facts, proper rebels without a cause like you Acker :lol:

Last edited:

When did you post that now? What dream are YOU living? :lolol:

And no I don't "boast about etc". You are just bothered because your life actually is very dull, so you realise anyone else's is thrilling in comparison.

Since you are interested in my life as man-about-town, I was out all yesterday evening at a downtown restaurant/bar with friends from Austria, and Australia & India.
Saturday evening was spent working, so I was making money instead of spending it.
There, I've boasted now, and I can tell that makes you feel like a loser. As usual.

I'm not so interested in your life so much as the gulf between the fantasy world you boast about and the reality of you as a Saturday night keyboard warrior. You really are the angriest bloke on here by a country mile. Sticking smilies after your posts doesn't mask that at all.

Yeah. I made my initial post last night but then again I was quite happily indoors on a Saturday night with my kiddies upstairs asleep and woke up and had breakfast with them. Call that dull if you want but I think I prefer that to being you.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Definitely and serious anger management issues as well

Shouldn't worry about it Beachy. NMH is an odd 'fellow'.

Three weeks of the month, his posts are reasonably pleasant and sensible and for one week in the month, very grumpy, offensive and quite odd.

Does this remind you of the female gender...? I don't think he is married......could be a clue.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Okay, I feel better now I have torn apart a baby child and eaten it.
Most stewards devour at least 3 in a match weekend

you sound more like a baby adult.

I'm not so interested in your life so much as the gulf between the fantasy world you boast about and the reality of you as a Saturday night keyboard warrior. You really are the angriest bloke on here by a country mile. Sticking smilies after your posts doesn't mask that at all.

Yeah. I made my initial post last night but then again I was quite happily indoors on a Saturday night with my kiddies upstairs asleep and woke up and had breakfast with them. Call that dull if you want but I think I prefer that to being you.

Oh too bad, and I was thinking of asking you out on a date.

You clearly have an issue with my life, which I don't believe has included much boasting about fantasy at all. That some of it would be your fantasy is a given.

Last edited:

Shouldn't worry about it Beachy. NMH is an odd 'fellow'.

Three weeks of the month, his posts are reasonably pleasant and sensible and for one week in the month, very grumpy, offensive and quite odd.

Does this remind you of the female gender...? I don't think he is married......could be a clue.

I just respond in kind. When a poster aims an insult, I give it back ...in kind. That some other people want to also claim ownership to the responses is I suppose, why I get a crew of losers like you who want to align with your chum 'Beachy'.
How sweet for you, to be idiots.

Oh too bad, and I was thinking of asking you out on a date.

You clearly have an issue with my life, which I don't believe has included much boasting about fantasy at all. That some of it would be your fantasy is a given.

hahaha! Oh dear. When I first read this that second paragraph wasn't there. You are so unhappy with your initial response that you felt the need to have a second go at me. What a happy chappie you are.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
NMH lectures everyone on something he knows nothing about shocker

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
are the stewards still coming down from Ashford, i know they used to at the old ground, ant spoke to any of the lads if they work at the Amex

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
are the stewards still coming down from Ashford, i know they used to at the old ground, ant spoke to any of the lads if they work at the Amex

I know a few of them are refs at local "pitch invasion" tournaments.
There are also about 4 I know are from the same family that have lived in Brighton all their lives so there's deffo a few locals in there

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Yeah used to be AP security they have a few base throughout the UK but few of my mates work for them and they used to steward Brighton every home game.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Yeah used to be AP security they have a few base throughout the UK but few of my mates work for them and they used to steward Brighton every home game.

Ah right, I'm not sure of the cmpny they all work for I just knew a few of their faces

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nope, it's like I made a correct observation about a post that was off the mark, and people like you can't handle that. It's always an "us and them" issue for people like you when it comes to subjects involving stewarding - when they are actually looking after your interests many will take the side of the person who threatens to disrupt or disturb your interests.
The change in conversation is just the usual howling monkeys who can't handle the facts, proper rebels without a cause like you Acker :lol:

Summary (and remember people, you can read through this thread and check)

Clippedgull : look at this bit of news
Chimney: Not much to go on if you want an in depth discussion, really
NMH: Unnecessarily aggressive attack on chimney
Chimney: He posted a story and asked for comments
NMH: I can read, he doesn't say "comments?"
Acker: The simple act of posting on a message board asks for comments
NMH: You have Crazy logic
Acker: Explains my quite normal logic
NMH: I was responding to chimney's reply.

If you care to take a look at my posts when it comes to stewards, you will see I'm usually one of the people standing up for them.

Summary (and remember people, you can read through this thread and check)

Clippedgull : look at this bit of news
Chimney: Not much to go on if you want an in depth discussion, really
NMH: Unnecessarily aggressive attack on chimney
Chimney: He posted a story and asked for comments
NMH: I can read, he doesn't say "comments?"
Acker: The simple act of posting on a message board asks for comments
NMH: You have Crazy logic
Acker: Explains my quite normal logic
NMH: I was responding to chimney's reply.

If you care to take a look at my posts when it comes to stewards, you will see I'm usually one of the people standing up for them.

That's great, but the summary you post here is a tweaked interpretation, despite your bracketed encouragements to "check" the thread!
Why bother to put another re-adjustment of the thread content, unless you feel the need to steer away from the facts to suit your argument?

Yes, check the thread, and please don't bother to re-interpret the posts in a house-of-funny-mirrors manner Acker.
The assertion that you usually stand up for stewards was another obvious effort to gather sympathy for your stance. Your slip (petticoat) is showing, if you get my drift.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here