Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus carrying the story of the first fan to be banned from the Amex

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Are you also having trouble with normal thinking?
The thread was started with a post that was matter-of-fact, and certainly didn't suggest some ethereal up-in-the-air hanging doubts about whether or not the person was enticed by, or was further worked up by anyone else. He claimed his guilt.
IF the verdict was "Guilty" and he hadn't commented - we could intimate that perhaps he might have been unfairly treated. But HE said he WAS guilty, so he wasn't unfairly treated.

There was no need for conjecture surrounding his activity, nor doubt about whether he should have been punished.
Have you got it now?

I love the way you try to keep people in line on here. Are you wearing your stewards jacket while you post?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I love the way you try to keep people in line on here. Are you wearing your stewards jacket while you post?

Definitely and serious anger management issues as well

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nope, just shoving it back at you how you want it. You've never been much of a contributor though.

You really do amaze me with your people skills, they are fantastic and obviously something spotted by your current employer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why thanks, you are perceptive after all. I am indeed quite well regarded in my work, for my ability to teach, and look after people.
I didn't know you had been looking at my CV for references.

There is no need, it is bleeding obvious from the way you post what sort of person you are - no really very hard to work out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do you charge for your work as an anal-yst, and did you qualify at Dukes' Mound

Very cheap insults, starting to get to grips with what you are now - quite frightening really

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Are you also having trouble with normal thinking?
The thread was started with a post that was matter-of-fact, and certainly didn't suggest some ethereal up-in-the-air hanging doubts about whether or not the person was enticed by, or was further worked up by anyone else. He claimed his guilt.
IF the verdict was "Guilty" and he hadn't commented - we could intimate that perhaps he might have been unfairly treated. But HE said he WAS guilty, so he wasn't unfairly treated.

There was no need for conjecture surrounding his activity, nor doubt about whether he should have been punished.
Have you got it now?

This thread was started on a message board where people discuss things. Posting a story on a message board inherently invites comments from other users of said massage board, however "matter of factly" something is posted. That was my thought process. I feel pretty confident it was normal.

This thread was started on a message board where people discuss things. Posting a story on a message board inherently invites comments from other users of said massage board, however "matter of factly" something is posted. That was my thought process. I feel pretty confident it was normal.

I responded to the follow-up post, and rightly so. Why that's such an issue that requires explanation and analysis I have no idea.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Then since you only interjected to aim a cheap barb at me and not contribute anything beyond that, you have got the responses you asked for. See ya.

See, anger management required take a deep breathe and calm down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here