ARGENTINA v SERBIA & MONTENEGRO: The NSC Official Thread

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
argentina_tango_400.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Two fantastic team goals, the anti-thesis of the way we've played so far. Although between the first and the second they did nothing, a better side might have got something in that spell. Ref/lino didn't help my FF team, instead of a goal Crespo gets booked. :angry:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
They move like the opening of a suddenly tender eclipse. Birds tweet and wish each other good night, while men just stare at what is happening, slowed by darkening law, a morbid grin of deathly appreciation sprawled permanently on their jaw.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
blockhseagull said:
At work so can't see the game, are the argies as good as it sounds ?

Yes. They're playing some lovely stuff. Everyone's comfortable on the ball, they're moving it about quickly and with ease and their movement off the ball is great-making space for themselves and each other. Aside from the fact that they're DIRTY ARGIES I want this team to go far.

However, according to the little japanese weather statistic that's just popped up on my TV screen, it's only 18degrees...the cheating barstards:angry: :angry: :angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
anyone still fancy us to turn these guys over?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Argentinians may LOOK all confident now, but inside they're all thinking "HOW can we possibly CONTAIN the Robocrouch? HOW?!"

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That my friends was a shit hot goal. The dirty diving bastards are my tip to win it. I even put £2 where my mouth is, 8-1, big money time.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Shite defending for the last one, but can't argue with 4-0.

Just wish the commentators would stop banging on about MARA-BLOODY-DONA all the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here