Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Are you ready for Christmas yet?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just got a replacement gas cylinder for barbie and nipping out to get some liquid chlorine to keep the pool right.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With being home and muchly having nothing else to do, I'm all done. Usually there would be an afternoon pub-crawl around Hove tomorrow with some CHUMS, whereby I'd end up in Boots at about 5pm desperately looking for something - anything - to take home and wrap for the doris. Not this year though. I'm looking forward to a blissful Christmas Eve where I don't even leave the house, and can just concentrate on getting my eggnog sorted.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Change of plans for me. Four out of the eight relatives I usually meet on Christmas is working in healthcare so we cancelled it this year as Sweden currently needs every nurse to take as little risks as possible. However yesterday my mother tested positive so that obstacle is out of the way now and Im on a bus going home now. Probably means there is a 90% chance I will get sick as well but shes had a rough year and needs some company.

Hope she recovers well and that you don’t catch it. Good luck.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We left it late (started the pressie shopping on Sat 12th?) but pretty much all in hand now. With the dumb announcement about 3 households we were resigned to xmas meal being just the three of us and the dog rather than the usual 20 odd (although even without Johnson's stupid xmas ideas we probably would have played it safe and stayed at home). Now it could be down to 2. Wifey was having leave this week from the ITU but that just lasted Monday. Been working Tues/Wed and today and still don't know if she'll be needed to be in tomorrow. At the moment it seems all hands to the pump.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here