Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are You Homophobic?

Do you consider yourself to be homophobic?

• Total voters

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A simple question really, in light of all the recent debate and discussion around homophobia and the like. I'm simply interested to see how NSCers would answer this question if it were put to them, with no fence option, no ifs, buts or maybes....just a simple yes or no.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes! I would never enter the bum hole! Oh hang on... what was her name

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Oct 25, 2003
i literally couldn't care less who someone else is attracted to.....it has nothing to do with me whatsoever

i think this makes me a "no"

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
No. But I think my boyfriend might be

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure you should have made it public, I can't think anyone would vote yes even if they were. (Not counting the spoof accounts).

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Nope - in this crazy mixed up World how can anyone really judge anyone on choices made?

('cept Palace fans obviously - we REALLY need to sort that problem out before it starts spreading :p)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not sure you should have made it public, I can't think anyone would vote yes even if they were. (Not counting the spoof accounts).

I was thinking that, but then we have plenty of people on a wind up that could vote anonymously.

There will be a skew either way.

There are a variety of posters whom have displayed signs of homophobia in the past. I wonder if anyone is brave enough to admit to being homophobic?

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Never, Homophobia is as bad as racism imo... I know that seems a bit harsh but but that is just my opinion.

And living in a city like Brighton you would struggle if you were homophobic anyway.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Well surely people should have the courage of their convictions either way? No point holding a view if you're ashamed to admit that you hold it.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
What a loaded question!

Does it make me homophobic if I'm not offended by people singing "Does your boyfriend know your here" etc?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
In all truth couldn't care less about people's sexual preferences so long as they don't force it on me, hetro and homo alike. As I couldn't care less about skin colour, religious faith or what side you dress on. And I think in this day and age of heightened sensitivity it is all taken way out of proportion to what is important in your life and this world. So I refuse to post on these threads!

:flounce:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
This thread doesn't really help for those going against homophobia, it's more likely to work against us because they'll be a few who probably are homophobic.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well surely people should have the courage of their convictions either way? No point holding a view if you're ashamed to admit that you hold it.

I think you need to define what you mean by homophobia, its a loaded term that means different things to different people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here