Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you happy with your bonus this year?

happy with year end bonus?

• Yes

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are you happy with your bonus this year?

dwayne said:
Q4 results are coming out in the next day or two for some of the big banks and they are expected to be great again. This year a lot of IB's have been making some incredible profits and just take a look at the share prices of a lot of these banks, as high as they've ever been. Why do you think it will be an average year?

I used to work in HR for CSFB - had an email from a friend who still works there...bonuses will be good but no better than last year - aside from the chosen few who signed fixed bonuses on the way in the door, they take the cream of the pot and leave the rest for the peasants...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Have taught at GS and they are a very demanding bunch. Highly focussed and frighteningly intelligent. Felt I earned my fee that day.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Dont get my bonus notification till the year end, when the stats are counted, recounted, recounted again, halved, argued over and then 'agreed'.

If I get what I reckon I should get this year, I'll be pretty chuffed, but there are many factors designed to pull the cash from your sweaty mits....

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
there will always be somone with their fingers in the pot long before most of us get anything.

unless your self employed, and its dividend time :rolleyes:

zefarelly said:
there will always be somone with their fingers in the pot long before most of us get anything.

I decide the bonus levels here (well, how revenue is divided to be more accurate) but being such a fair, caring, sharing kinda guy I rarely benefit personally at the expense of others... (he says, sat in his white leather chair, stroking his :ahem: pussy and laughing manically, muh hah hah ha! Mine all mine!!!).

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I get a bonus every year but it is dependant on my performance that year. It creates so much disharmony as everyone discusses what they got. The arse kissers get the big bucks and the ones who do the work get the little bucks.......
Yes I get the little bucks...usually a grand.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bonus? I'll be lucky to get a mince pie. :(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ours aren't paid till March so no idea 12% of salary although this year 20% on personal performance and 80% company performance.

So far I have earnt 17.5% of the 12% if that makes sense ???

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I've never had a Christmas bonus in my life..........:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here