Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you going to the Falmer Forum at Hove Town Hall on Tuesday?

Will you be at the Falmer Forum on Tuesday

• Yes

Votes: 73 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • Hang on ........just off to the other thread to get some info!!

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I wouldn't miss it for anything plus as I live 5 minutes it would be positively rude not to go!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I got the day of work and getting a train down for it.... Yes I am a superfan :p

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Can't make it unfortuantely, will have to wait for all the GOSSIP on here afterwards and on the official website!:(

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yes definitely, can't wait to see if that is a top tier in the main stand.

Er, yes it is. If there was no top tier then the stand would just keep rising to infinity and beyond! :jester:

Would like to go but due to work commitments...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Its a bit of trek from Newcastle. So....no. Will there be a livefeed on the website?

Insider said they will put a video of it up on the official website the next day.

I hope so anyway!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes. I'm going to knock off work early so I can have a few jars in the Albion first. Then I'm going to have a looky looky at what Dick and Martin having been cooking up these last few months. Then I'm going to go and watch RAMBO at the cinema.

*winner*

Jan 30, 2008
Yes. I'm going to knock off work early so I can have a few jars in the Albion first. Then I'm going to have a looky looky at what Dick and Martin having been cooking up these last few months. Then I'm going to go and watch RAMBO at the cinema.

*winner*
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
My boss has got me in a meeting in Doncaster until 3.30, so its going to be a bit tight, but I plan to be there

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I'm scheduled to work until 11:00 pm but am calling in some favours so hopefully will be able to make it.

:thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here