Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we going up?

Are we going up?

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We will lose out in a play off semi final I reckon. Still feeling positive all round about this season though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
THPP, you don't seem overly keen on Poyet. What's the problem?

Just bored of stepping stone managers and find it hard to invest any trust in them. I really don't believe a word they say anymore, just always read between the lines. My fault I'm sure. But preferable to the slavish 'In Gus We Trust' thing. IMHO, like.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just bored of stepping stone managers and find it hard to invest any trust in them. I really don't believe a word they say anymore, just always read between the lines. My fault I'm sure. But preferable to the slavish 'In Gus We Trust' thing. IMHO, like.

But football is full of transitory figures (managers and players alike). It's only us fans that provide the longevity.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I voted YES, but it might not be this season. I reckon we could make the play-off's this campaign though - & then anything's possible.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
But football is full of transitory figures (managers and players alike). It's only us fans that provide the longevity.

For sure you're right.

As DK used to say - all he asks for is a manager leaves us in a better state than when he joined us. And as GP appears to have got blockheads like El-Abd and Elphick finally playing the ball on the ground -albeit sideways - about half a dozen years into their careers as professional footballers, then I suppose it could be argued that its job done. Still mistrust GP mightily for some reason. Reckon he'll be more transitory than most. And will therefore let down many more trusting souls than me or thee. Oh well.

10 games in and we sit proudly at the top so all things considered we have an excellent chance of promotion.... yes,we dropped 2 points yesterday but we should of had the game sown up by half time. At the end of the day any away point is good providing you win your home games and we are doing just that so there is no reason for anyone to be pessimistic,its been a fantastic start and we are currently the beat team in the division!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here