Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

are we alowed to critisise CKR on here yet?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's so inconsistent. :down:

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What for his amazing propeller arms performance, getting knocked off the ball easily and then being petulant.

I will not critisize his shooting or heading as thats down to the coaching. Take a bow Magoo :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Call me biased, but to be fair he's had a lot of criticism on here already.... far too much even for a player who's only played a total of around 50 games (most as sub) his whole career so far.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
obviously not!!

so you didn't think he was poor last night then?

Do you think he is too quick to moan at referees?

Do you think he lacks a first touch?

Do you think he fass down under challenges too quickly?

there are points for discussion, not just a whinge. people around me last night were getting very frustrated with him. I was wondering what other people's views were

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
dave the gaffer said:
obviously not!!

so you didn't think he was poor last night then?

Do you think he is too quick to moan at referees?

Do you think he lacks a first touch?

Do you think he fass down under challenges too quickly?

there are points for discussion, not just a whinge. people around me last night were getting very frustrated with him. I was wondering what other people's views were

Agree with all of that, did not go to Sheff U but he ran them ragged when he was brought on there.

Perhaps he was trying too hard last night ?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
dave the gaffer said:

I dont see why not. You moaners are systematically destroying the confidence of most of our players.

Football is a confidence game, no wonder they cant score.:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
His obvious weakness is when the ball comes to him in the air. Unfortunately, we relied on that to bypass Burnleys packed midfield.

He needs to be playing more football to get his sharpness that he has shown in brief spells.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Before you can critise him I think you need to look at the amount of chances he had last night - not alot. For a striker not to be supplied by his midfield & full backs is very frustrating, hence having a pop at the ref and trying too hard, he wants to suceed.

CKR - He's the man!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: are we alowed to critisise CKR on here yet?

Uncle C said:
I dont see why not. You moaners are systematically destroying the confidence of most of our players.

Football is a confidence game, no wonder they cant score.:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
:lol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think he needs to play deeper. He is not good with his back to goal and then gets frustrated and more concerned about pushing people over then actually winning the ball.

Play him deeper and let him run at players and use his shooting.

Could try harder though and not let defenders get to him. If Leon Knight had acted like him last night this site would be awash with people slating him.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
dave the gaffer said:
obviously not!!

1.so you didn't think he was poor last night then?

2.Do you think he is too quick to moan at referees?

3.Do you think he lacks a first touch?

4.Do you think he fass down under challenges too quickly?

5.there are points for discussion, not just a whinge. people around me last night were getting very frustrated with him. I was wondering what other people's views were

1.Yes he was poor last night... even top rated players coming on in the freezing cold have crap games though. But take McCammon's point on board as well that do players - be they young or old - need criticising as often as fickle footballs give it to them

2.Maybe, but again he's still young. Also he doesn't get much joy from refs as he deserves.

3.Not really. He's a developing player

4.No

5.Good points too.. like all fans the whole situation with a lot of the players is frustrating. What I do see though is a player who is trying desperately hard to succeed. Maybe he's trying too hard and needs to concentrate on the simpler things. I know that he's very conscientious and earlier in the season he had a discussion with Bob Booker and couldn't apologise enough that he hadn't fulfilled potential yet.

Irregards to how he came to us, I back him and all the other players to the hilt if I can see they are trying their best.

There may be a lack of ability in the squad, but not a lack of effort. Whilst we have little money, we simply have to make do with solid effort and hope glimpses of ability and inspiration will turn games for us.

I have a lot of faith in Kaz. I'm not 'in his pocket' or vice versa - in fact i've not had any contact with him since the day he signed, so this isn't an a*se kissing session... and i firmly believe in his will to do well and that he has undeniable talent... i'm convinced he will get better and better.

littlenicebut

Nov 14, 2004
my house
dave the gaffer said:

I think if the boy had some service he would put it in the net. he keeps scoring in the last ten minutes when the game is lost already... at least he has a go!!! there is a massive hole in central midfield that when filled will supply the strikers and bolster the defense. then if he doesnot score i think its time to have a go at him

till then no service = no chances = no goals

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
The Large One said:
However, I do believe McGhee may well stick a flea in his ear this morning...

Great that will help his confidence. Comes on as sub, gets f-all service and a bollocking the next morning :nono:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He had a chance last night though. Probably the best of the game.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: are we alowed to critisise CKR on here yet?

Uncle C said:

you moaners?

listen to yourself

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
and i firmly believe in his will to do well and that he has undeniable talent... i'm convinced he will get better and better. [/B]

I agree wholeheartedly on that point. I think he will be a very good player ( probably a better player in a better team)

I do get frustrated in his apparent lack of "balance" under a challenge, however you are right, he is just young and will toughen up.

I think anyone who comes here will have to be tough very quickly as the club are in great danger of being relegated this year and as we get nearer the dreaded end of season scramble, fans are going to get more and more frustrated.

I think a lot of critisism he receives is more aimed at the team rather than him.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Re: Re: Re: are we alowed to critisise CKR on here yet?

dave the gaffer said:
you moaners?

listen to yourself

Sorry, didn't realise that moaning at you would affect your performance in the crowd at the next game and probably cost us points.:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here