Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are there any TV chefs/cookery show you DO like?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I like Jamie Oliver....my wife got the Ministry of Food book and now we get many more diverse and delicious meals.

His restaurant in Brighton is also excellent ( as well as the shop in western Road)

Rick Stein is a good watch too!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Or roll his r's

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
or stand too close to the razor whilst shaving

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i like Jamie Oliver, HWL, 2 hairy bikers and the master, Floyd. its all about making stuff tasty and not too much tarting about with measurements. Delia's OK for learning.

i would like to punch Rhodes in the face, he just has some smugness that really deservs it.

bigbadbonkingbob

Aug 21, 2006
There pretty much isn't a cookery show I won't watch, except anything with that fat twerp Ainsley Harriott in, but a big favourite is Anjum Anand who as well as being a good cook and presenter is extremely easy on the eye. Also Merrilees Parker, who tends to go on other people's cooking shows rather than having her own, is exceedingly sexy.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
floyd, jaffrey.
raymond blanc - great recipes, shit on tv.

i would pay good money to watch harriot and worrall thompson receive it, guantanamo style

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Anyone remember a somewhat camp, young indian chef/cook who used to do a TV show? His recipes were pretty good, but I cant remember his name

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Anyone remember a somewhat camp, young indian chef/cook who used to do a TV show? His recipes were pretty good, but I cant remember his name

Yep looked like a young Freddie Mercury, name is Reza Mahammad.

I like the Two Hairy Bikers at the moment, for the same reason I liked Floyd - mixing travel with cooking.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Hoping to do one of HFW courses sometime.

I did his first two day "From the tail to the oink" - a course on using every part of a pig. We ate ears and cheek and made salami as well as more normal stuff. Superb two days - totally engaging man. For a few weeks after my kids were convinced I'd turned gay because I went about him so much.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
New Scandinavian Cooking with Tina Nordstrom
0b8w1190_245x350_6579.jpg

yummy

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
reza mohhamad was hysterical....like an asian Julian Clary.
Hairy Bikers are entertaining, Hells Kitchen USA on ITV2 watching Ramsey laying in to
American wannabee chefs is quite a laugh

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I don't know quite why everyone seems to hate Gary Rhodes so much, he doesn't bother me particularly and if it comes to actually cooking stuff I use his recipes more than anyone except Rick Stein (for fish, obviously) and Saint Delia (everything else)

Havent seen him on TV for ages in any case - made his wedge and departed?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Delhi Belly was the Reza show, it was pretty good and very entertaining. Good food are showing an episode each of Flloyd on Fish and Floyd on France every night this week

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here