Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the wheels coming off?

Oct 6, 2010
Mate, we all love our respective clubs. Forget the past, we are at a very similar level. Us just ahead of you last year, you just ahead of us this. Prob not a rizla between us for two seasons. What are you doing on this board trying to wind people up? Calling us obsessive??!! Please go to your own. Many thanks.

Oct 6, 2010
"We are southampton, we don't care about you" Don't look like it does it? I much prefer hating the nigels, as Im sure you prefer hating portsmouth. PLEASE grow up.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll pick this one up as no-one else has...

Whats your max capacity now? 22,500? and you haven't even sold out this season despite the visit of TWO Premier league clubs, that is shocking.

Every home ticket for every league game at the Amex has sold. There have been NO unsold tickets. All home tickets for Liverpool sold out. There were NO unsold tickets.

As you were.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you f*** off now please, we have bigger fish to fry tomorrow night and although your club were a League One side show last season, thanks for the laughs but the party is over :bigwave:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Get back to me when you've spent 27 years in the top flight, or won the FA Cup, or when you can boast of names such as Keegan, Channon, Letissier, Shearer, Mick Mills, Peter Shilton, Alan Ball, Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott etc etc

I've never proffessed to support a BIG club, but bigger than your's ? I SHOULD COCO !!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317035746.325457.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here