Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the wheels coming off?

Jan 2, 2011
Perception's a funny thing isn't it? I've just had an email from a customer who's a Burnley fan and he said you were the worst team to turn up at Turf Moor in many a long year. Very unimpressed.

Oh, and don't bother replying because I don't give a shit what you think.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 2, 2011
So, you're saying your team should cheat. Or, perhaps, need to cheat if they're going to win?

Understood.
Does it say that? come on fella, reasoned debate or don't bother. It was obvious, the defender was pushing and pulling him as he ran in on goal, most players would have gone down, Lallana continued to try and score.

Jan 2, 2011
Some people like that sort of thing...be gentle on him he is a saints fan afteral..having to get used to the fact that there not such a big club now...well they never were..but u know what i mean..he has my sympathies..no doubt he wil b back tomorrow with another of his inciteful posts
Get back to me when you've spent 27 years in the top flight, or won the FA Cup, or when you can boast of names such as Keegan, Channon, Letissier, Shearer, Mick Mills, Peter Shilton, Alan Ball, Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott etc etc

I've never proffessed to support a BIG club, but bigger than your's ? I SHOULD COCO !!

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Get back to me when you've spent 27 years in the top flight, or won the FA Cup, or when you can boast of names such as Keegan, Channon, Letissier, Shearer, Mick Mills, Peter Shilton, Alan Ball, Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott etc etc

I've never proffessed to support a BIG club, but bigger than your's ? I SHOULD COCO !!

Can you explain your purpose in being here?

Intelligently.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Despite the fact that you played in a comedy shoebox for about 100 years, I don't think many will argue with this. Those that do will point to the fact that our gates were always bigger than yours when we were both looking to go up in the mid 70s.

You have a more illustrious history than us but nowadays there clearly isn't much between the clubs. We've been at a similar level on the pitch for a couple of years now and now have similar crowds (yours are slightly bigger for now, until our ground gets expanded).

Can you now piss off please? You're adding nothing to the forum, and you are rather boring. Cheers.

Jan 2, 2011
Despite the fact that you played in a comedy shoebox for about 100 years, I don't think many will argue with this. Those that do will point to the fact that our gates were always bigger than yours when we were both looking to go up in the mid 70s.

You have a more illustrious history than us but nowadays there clearly isn't much between the clubs. We've been at a similar level on the pitch for a couple of years now and now have similar crowds (yours are slightly bigger for now, until our ground gets expanded).

Can you now piss off please? You're adding nothing to the forum, and you are rather boring. Cheers.
Are you serious, I mean, comdey shoe box ??? really??

What the f*** do you call these then ?? LOL!!!!! They make Fratton Park look like the f***ing Nou Camp !!
xp0zgg.jpg

m7vvoy.jpg

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Are you really that thick, I mean, comdey shoe box ??? really??
Yes, really. Your tin pot ground only held 28,000 even in the days of terracing. Oh and I went to the Dell many times as the other half of my family are Southampton, and the Dell really was comedy shit. Fratton Park looks like an antiquated dump nowadays but back then it was MILES better than your thing. Even that Spurs stitch up in 1978 was only watched by 28,000 which is was what we were averaging for our last 8 games in that season.

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
Bit of a wobble last night fellas, Leeds were there for the taking, we took them apart on day one of the season. Do you think you are beginning to drop off the pace now?
When your manager and players learn to have a little bit of class then come and chat to us otherwise jog on...early days of the season lets see where we both are in April shall we...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

sunshine...its all in the past...wake up ..get real and maybe get back to yur xbox lol

Jan 2, 2011
Yes, really. Your tin pot ground only held 28,000 even in the days of terracing. Oh and I went to the Dell many times as the other half of my family are Southampton, and the Dell really was comedy shit. Fratton Park looks like an antiquated dump nowadays but back then it was MILES better than your thing. Even that Spurs stitch up in 1978 was only watched by 28,000 which is was what we were averaging for our last 8 games in that season.
Stitch up? LOL!!! and there it is, you poor bitter saddo, you are still upset about 1977/78!!!??? Get a life pal, its 2011 . Whats your max capacity now? 22,500? and you haven't even sold out this season despite the visit of TWO Premier league clubs, that is shocking, we average considerably more than your actual capacity....and even did in League 1.

Jan 2, 2011
You love giving Nigel Adkins all this negative rap, but the fact is Gus Poyet is a whinging tosser, as the above two articles prove. I wonder what his problem is?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here