Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the wheels coming off?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Not sure why Southampton fans are flooding this board as after all they don't care about us do they? I would have thought a relaxing summer coming to terms with our complete dominance last season would have calmed them down but it is obviously still hurting.

I don't know perhaps now we seem to be all over the media and sky are screening all our games is causing them a bit of jealousy this season.

Bless them they probably celebrated that Leeds equaliser like one of their own.

Now if you can all p*** off and leave us to focus on the real rivalry with our friends from Croydon that would be marvellous

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
It's a fair cop you're right we are crap!
Now piss off and crawl back under your stone

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The wheels on the Amex Express will,time to time require an upgrade,as she gathers momentum,a few pit stops here and there is of no real concern.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Bit of a wobble last night fellas, Leeds were there for the taking, we took them apart on day one of the season. Do you think you are beginning to drop off the pace now?

Under the presure you were in today your physio reacted like, erm what is it ?oh yes i`ve got it , a rabbit in the headlights.:thumbsup::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
It seems pikey scum and southampton fans cant stay away from our forum, what is so interesting, that keeps bringing you back.
I must admit it is nice to see the two promoted teams fighting towards the top of the table, but the wheels are well and truely on the Gus bus.

Jan 2, 2011
Under the presure you were in today your physio reacted like, erm what is it ?oh yes i`ve got it , a rabbit in the headlights.:thumbsup::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:
Did you watch the game Samej? I was at Turf Moor, and witnessed a second half where we really should have won, Lallana should have had a peno but stayed on his feet, Lambert hit the bar, Lallana skimmed the post, Richardson came close as did Connolly on several occassions. Sometimes the ball just won't go in, Adkins substitutions were spot on you moron, he bought Schneiderlin on WHO SCORED !!!! good call wouldn't you say?
Anyway, I also watched your game on Friday (I bet you didn't watch it at the Amex) and saw nothing to suggest Poyet is any better than Nigel Adkins, I would say that Poyet f***ed up on friday evening if anything.
Your 'physio' argument is embarrassing you, it is MASSIVELY inaccurate, he's won promotion to the NPC 3 times, twice at Scunny on a very low budget, thats not the work of someone who is 'just a physio' is it?
I'll look forward to your moronic attempt to rubbish these FACTS.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Did you watch the game Samej? I was at Turf Moor, and witnessed a second half where we really should have won, Lallana should have had a peno but stayed on his feet, Lambert hit the bar, Lallana skimmed the post, Richardson came close as did Connolly on several occassions. Sometimes the ball just won't go in, Adkins substitutions were spot on you moron, he bought Schneiderlin on WHO SCORED !!!! good call wouldn't you say?
Anyway, I also watched your game on Friday (I bet you didn't watch it at the Amex) and saw nothing to suggest Poyet is any better than Nigel Adkins, I would say that Poyet f***ed up on friday evening if anything.
Your 'physio' argument is embarrassing you, it is MASSIVELY inaccurate, he's won promotion to the NPC 3 times, twice at Scunny on a very low budget, thats not the work of someone who is 'just a physio' is it?

Don't care

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And your result today was ?

The OP isn't much kop at this prophesy lark, having registered in January as SaintWillToppleBrighton, unless he is as deluded as Cortese and Hammond, and thinks that they did win the title last season instead of being RUNNERS UP.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Perception's a funny thing isn't it? I've just had an email from a customer who's a Burnley fan and he said you were the worst team to turn up at Turf Moor in many a long year. Very unimpressed.

Oh, and don't bother replying because I don't give a shit what you think.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As has been said, we don't really care.

As things stand, you're just two points ahead of us which is nothing really at this stage of the season. And responding to your initial DAFT question; no the wheels haven't fallen off. We've lost one league game all season, at Leicester. Ring any bells?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So, you're saying your team should cheat. Or, perhaps, need to cheat if they're going to win?

Understood.
Some people like that sort of thing...be gentle on him he is a saints fan afteral..having to get used to the fact that there not such a big club now...well they never were..but u know what i mean..he has my sympathies..no doubt he wil b back tomorrow with another of his inciteful posts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here