Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are people really this f*cking stupid?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
...just explain that it is a toy shop for adults, which really is the truth, without explaining what the items in the window are used for...simple!!!

Okay, so what about the manequin dressed up in crotchless panties holding a lifelike plastic, 10" cock in one hand and a spank paddle in the other in a window in the laines?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Assuming your kids only watch kids TV....

I will decide when i discuss sexuality with my son, not Heinze.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Okay, so what about the manequin dressed up in crotchless panties holding a lifelike plastic, 10" cock in one hand and a spank paddle in the other in a window in the laines?

You say 'wait here kids, Daddy has to get Mummy a present.'

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yeah its been a bit slow today thought i would liven it up a bit.

On top of that i would quite like my 5 year old son to remain niave to the world on these matters for a few more years.
Its just something he dosent need to know about at this stage of his life in my opinion.

Kids arent kids for long enough these days.

But what do you think will happen if he knows? There are children whose parents are a same sex couple, should they keep that fact from their children?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you're letting a 5 year old kid watch TV in time when 'banned for adverts are on, you have bigger problems to be honest.

I think they can show those adverts as early as 6pm though.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
But what do you think will happen if he knows? There are children whose parents are a same sex couple, should they keep that fact from their children?

Their parents (plural) can't be same sex and also they have no business raising kids.

:eek: Here we go...It was a joke by the way!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

Grown up version of table tennis...but seriously, that would surely fall foul of the Indecent Displays Act!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Grown up version of table tennis...but seriously, that would surely fall foul of the Indecent Displays Act!!!

Honestly, check out some of the window displays in the laines these days. I know it sounds like I'm a prude. I'm not, I like a good spank paddle and 10 incher as much as the next man but my personal opinion is that it is a bit much for kids to see.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've no idea of the specific times in the UK, but by 6pm the only content on TV I'd let my 5 year old nephew watch is on the BBC.

Which carries no ads...

Fair point.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Its also a parent/guardians responsibility to control what TV their kid watches, not the states responsibility to sanitise TV so that parents can use it as an ersatz babysitter.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I wonder if those 200 would have complained if the advert has featured 2 women kissing? Methinks not, somehow.

Hypocritical homophobic wankers - Britain is still such a culturally backward country in many respects, in spite of the apparent liberal, tolerant surface appearance.

Like America, we're free - as long as we conform.

:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Its also a parent/guardians responsibility to control what TV their kid watches, not the states responsibility to sanitise TV so that parents can use it as an ersatz babysitter.

I think that is true. However a parent cannot possibly know what adverts wll be on during a programme.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I do agree about the sex shop thing though. Having to explain that 2 people of the same sex can also be in a loving relationship is entirely different to explaining what the purpose for a 10 inch rubber cock is.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I do agree about the sex shop thing though. Having to explain that 2 people of the same sex can also be in a loving relationship is entirely different to explaining what the purpose for a 10 inch rubber cock is.

I agree, best just to demonstrate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here