Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Meet-Up's bad for NSC?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the Dog Meet-ups are fun, the NSC meet-ups are fun (even if I do claim to not being at the last one), if you like fun then go, if not then your weird!

:drink:

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
If it wasn't for NSC, I wouldn't have had the chance to do this

prematch8.htm

I've met some good people via NSC and meeting them at games and it also means that (due to the Seagulls in Southampton club) I have someone to talk to on the way to and from away games

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Interesting a thread where people actually speak there mind ha la lu ya:D
To many meet-ups although you have a choice wether to go or not,so thats not an issue,but the issue is that there is many on here who think they are god status etc and it has become to groupy and people don't like speaking there mind to other users because they have met them and don't like up-setting them.

I could go on forever on this subject,but whats the point as nothing will change.I have met some decent people yeah,but thats that and there is only a handful i would get on with as far to many are far to serious etc.

You can see where the probs are very easily and people just need to realise that everyone is diffrent and also people need to stop butting in threads just to stick up for there nsc buddys as i hate that shit and fucks me off.

Nothing wrong with winding people up either as its a bit of spice in which is needed.I personally feel the meet-ups have made nsc very diffrent indeed and it does have its groups thats a fact and doesn't mean that gives you the right to group up on people because you dislike there message etc.

Thats enough of that and i don't take any shit o.k and i am myself and don't care who i upset as my opions are mine end of.:p :drink: :drink:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Safeway said:
Braders don't be a ****, if anyone gave you any grief you know you'd have the full back of the NSP massive. We'd RUSH anyone sticking the boot into a fellow Lizard.

:ohmy: of course , cheers

Indefatigable

Mar 23, 2004
Brovian said:
We're not talking about NSC itself, we're talking about the meet-ups you thick moron.

(You see, because I haven't met Ritchie in real life I feel I can insult him as to me he doesn't really exist. If I'd met him I'd probably have to say something like "Ritchie mate we're talking about the meet-ups, not NSC itself").

classic, brovian, classic.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Meet ups are not at all bad for NSC. I've met a number of dickheads through NSC, and have to say I hate youz all. Nah just kidding your alright. THE NSC cricket pissups blow everything else away though. Why don't you give me a SHABASH!

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I have never made a meet up yet as I have always already had something planned.
Maybe one day I will get to go, I feel it is my destiny.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Safeway said:
Braders don't be a ****, if anyone gave you any grief you know you'd have the full back of the NSP massive. We'd RUSH anyone sticking the boot into a fellow Lizard.

I'm not going to anymore meet-ups unless Wozza goes.

Was wrong with the BNP? I'll be votiong for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here