Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Meet-Up's bad for NSC?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think NSC is good because it is making albion fans who wouldnt normally mix at games, closer and more united.
This cant be a bad thing and this site has had a lot of impact on the Falmer campaign.
It also builds bridges between supporters from rival clubs because we realise that some Reading fans etc are quite nice and that Charlton fans know a reasonable amount about football.

I think NSC is good.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Richie Morris said:
I think NSC is good because it is making albion fans who wouldnt normally mix at games, closer and more united.
This cant be a bad thing and this site has had a lot of impact on the Falmer campaign.
It also builds bridges between supporters from rival clubs because we realise that some Reading fans etc are quite nice and that Charlton fans know a reasonable amount about football.

I think NSC is good.
We're not talking about NSC itself, we're talking about the meet-ups you thick moron.

(You see, because I haven't met Ritchie in real life I feel I can insult him as to me he doesn't really exist. If I'd met him I'd probably have to say something like "Ritchie mate we're talking about the meet-ups, not NSC itself").

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:

I think NSC is good.

Without NSC I would think that all Reading fans are horrible.

And I would think that all Charlton fans know nothing about football.

Thanks, NSC, for that.

Seriously, I disagree with your point. Most of the people I mix with on NSC I would normally mix with at games. Many of them are people I have a lot in common with who I would be friends with if it wasn't for football.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Meeting people is good though. Perhaps I did not make myself clear. I was saying it was good people mixed at games. I think it is good that people mix socially on here. If only because it has made it easier to co ordinate demos etc.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC is shit. And we're all to blame. Apart from Safeway, who is courageously trying to show us that there IS another way.

Respect.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's true though, generally NSC is wanker CENTAL but there are enough good folk on here like me to keep it savvy innit.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Be fair Bozza. Surely it's society wots to blame as well?
Although I'm seriously reassured that Chappers has got a firm grip on it and is on hand to save us from ourselves and society. Innit.

Last edited:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i quite like looking at the pictures so i can put faces to who im talking to on here! then when i travel round at away grounds i can think there's fat boy or mendoza or trigger or sheebo ect ect

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Dont think I'll go to the next meet up. Maybe go to one once a year, but I'd rather meet you at games. Its always good to see medonza, fatboy, yorkie & nedd, bag, etc at away games.

To many people on here dont have a sense of humour, or are way over sensitive.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
saltash seagull said:
i quite like looking at the pictures so i can put faces to who im talking to on here! then when i travel round at away grounds i can think there's fat boy or mendoza or trigger or sheebo ect ect

Stalker alert.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i don't do any because i'm affraid people on here be absolute twats to me .

meeting at games is the way forward, because it is ( every nscer i've met so far has been a LEGEND!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here