Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Archer & Bellotti

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
I have a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very strong suspicion that 'Ben's Grandad' IS Greg Stanley.

Hey, Greg, is that you?
You bastard.
'The Goldstone Ground will be sold OVER MY DEAD BODY!'
So how much did YOU make?
You arsehole.
We hate you as much as Archer and Bellotti.
f*** you. Rot in hell.

As for Ernest: fresh red ragworm is best this time of year. Quite a few flounders and plaice showing now. The odd bass as well (peeler crab best for those of course)

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
attila said:
I have a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very strong suspicion that 'Ben's Grandad' IS Greg Stanley.

Hey, Greg, is that you?
You bastard.
You arsehole.
f*** you. Rot in hell.

If you're right, i would like to add a comment of my own....ahem...
f*** OFF STANLEY YOU FOOTBALL CLUB WRECKING NOB JOCKEY
I HATE YOU....AND YES I DO MEAN HATE, NOT DISLIKE,HATE.
f***ing BASTARD TWAT,CLEAR OFF
:angry: :angry: :angry:

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
how ironic...the words stanley, archer and trust in the same sentence...FUCKERS
:angry: :angry:

Last edited:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I wonder if Abramovich booting Stanley's mate Bates out of the Bridge. Has made Greg feel uncomfortable there. I doubt whether Greg has a conscience about what he did to the Albion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My final word on thiS. I cannot believe that any intelligent person could even consider that I was Greg Stanley. Atilla read my post on 25/4/04 at 10.30pm and see if it jogs your memory.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Greg Stanley was a judas. He was more guilty than Archer and Belotti put together, HE brought them in.

I hope something bad happens to him. He deserves no better the greedy good for nothing.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
i think some people are being a little unfair on bens grandad here.

ok, so his viewpoint may not be exactly the same as most but he is still a brighton fan. he isn't saying stanley, etc did a good thing he just happened to work for him before all the shit that happened...

and to accuse an nsc poster of actually BEING mr stanley i think is going a little far!!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
attila said:

Hey, Greg, is that you?
You bastard.
You arsehole.
f*** you. Rot in hell.

As for Ernest: fresh red ragworm is best this time of year. Quite a few flounders and plaice showing now. The odd bass as well (peeler crab best for those of course)

And back in 1996 you were up Stanleys arse, now you're up Knights arse in 5 years time you'll be up the new chairmans arse.
Some people will do anything to get a DJ gig :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:

1. Dick Knight was indecisive in appointing a manager at the start of the season having been told by the previous manager (Peter Taylor) that the squad wasn't good enough. Still he gave new or extended contracts which tied the players as described above to the club so the new manager's hands were tied.

It has been stated on here several times (and has been confirmed by a member of the club) that Taylor left because he was after the assistant England manager's job. The assistant manager was due to resign straight away after the World Cup. That was why Taylor never signed a contract. England did the dirty on him because the assistant didn't step down until October by which time he had fixed himself up at Hull.
Coppell confirmed that we didn't have the lowest budget for players in the First division so Taylor's excuses for leaving are blown right out of the water.
Dick Knight had massive family problems during the summer (his little granddaughter nearly died) but still managed to interview several potential managers and gave the job to the Cameroon manager. He arrived at Gatwick airport and changed his mind about how much money he wanted. Dick, having fixed up a press conference to announce the new manager, had a minor panic and asked Hinshelwood to help him out. That was why he gave him such a chance when we went 12 games on the trot without a win. That was as much to do with the fact that both Kuipers and Zamora were injured as well as poor management (another discussion altogether.

Check up your facts, if my informant is correct, this is based purely on the information that I have received, DK told Coppel to go to Reading because he needed the money received as compensation to pay Donne Mileham & Haddock. These solicitors were working on Falmer and had refused to carry on working if they were not paid.

Where did the money received from Spurs and Reading

You answered your own question there. Coppell was offered ridiculous money by Reading to go (on his second interview as he turned them down the first time) so why keep a manager who doesn't want to stay, and get the money for the QC as the same time?
Good business sense, I would say.

Lastly he has brought in a manager who is proven to be capable at this level.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Ernest: If the warm weather continues the summer species will be coming in early; spurdogs, black bream, sole, scad, maybe if you're lucky the odd ray. For flatfish fresh ragworm definitely best now: peeler crab for the bass, fresh lug also pretty good, and mackerel strip for the spurdogs at night. The bait you are using is way past its sell by date and you haven't a hope in hell of hooking anything even remotely worth having. You may catch a few crabs (of course, you may well have those already)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
attila said:
and it was ARCHER who was appointed (by the Stanley Family Trust) to look after STANLEY's financial interests, Large One, I know you know that, guess you got the two the wrong way round....

Oops. Quite right. Clearly, one arsehole blurs into another. The only thing I'd say about the 'bens grandad is Greg Stanley' line is that, if someone had abused him on the train (first post on this thread), the abuse would have been a good kicking, not just verbal. Once a fat, wasted pisshead...

But it's great for a wind-up, Attila.:p

steveL

Dec 12, 2003
Being 1 og BG sons it proves what a arseholes some of you are!And im not the 1 that blokewas speaking to because i wouldhave just smacked him one so it was lucky it was my older brother!!!

steveL said:
Being 1 og BG sons it proves what a arseholes some of you are!And im not the 1 that blokewas speaking to because i wouldhave just smacked him one so it was lucky it was my older brother!!!

I don't agree with your dad, but at least he is capable of putting his point eloquently...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here