Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
Don't forget the Morris dancers

morris.jpg

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
How about having 1 day where being an Englishman I can feel I'm equal?

Every thing and every body is protected in this country except from someone like me.

Just a straight white Englishman who wants to be proud of being English.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Hungry Joe said:
Lovely stuff boys. And which English Composers and pieces of classical English music will you be listening to?

tallis, jenkins, locke, maybe even sullivan

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
As long as it's not Richie Morris dancing.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
dougdeep said:
Delias or Holst?

holst is a bit of a legend to be fair - the planets was a first class piece of composing

and how could i forget sir henry wood from that list of illustrious men:clap: :clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Benjamin Britain? ;)

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Scotty M said:
holst is a bit of a legend to be fair - the planets was a first class piece of composing

and how could i forget sir henry wood from that list of illustrious men:clap: :clap:

You're not fooling anyone I'm afraid. The fact that you've picked The Planets, one of the most famous symphonies ever written, as the only piece of music you've mentioned is a dead give away, now get back to your Googling and come up with something better.

2/10

Last edited:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hungry Joe said:
You're not fooling anyone I'm afraid. The fact that you've picked The Planets, one of the most famous symphonies ever written, as the only piece of music you've mentioned is a dead give away, now get back to your Googling and come up with something better.

2/10

Why does he need to pass an "expert knowledge of english composers" test? If he wants to play classical music composed by english composers on st georges day he can...

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Hungry Joe said:
Lovely stuff boys. And which English Composers and pieces of classical English music will you be listening to?

Weller,Gallagher,Knopfler etc.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Hungry Joe said:

2/10

so because i have a lack of knowledge with regards to classical english music, it means i cannot celebrate st georges day with it

i know very little about dance music either, oh well, guess i cant go clubbing if that is the case

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
St George was probably a muslim and is the patrion saint of various sexually transmitted diseases.

Why would you want to celebrate "ST GEORGES DAY"?

What have you in common with such a standard bearer?.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Lorrenzo said:
How about having 1 day where being an Englishman I can feel I'm equal?

Every thing and every body is protected in this country except from someone like me.

Just a straight white Englishman who wants to be proud of being English.

Lorrenzo mate, ditch the tabloid paranoia and study some English Common Law, you'll sleep far sounder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here