Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone see the hoolies at east croydon

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what happened with these brighton lads who were twatting some people at East Croydon and soemone fell on the tracks?

Last seen heading off towards the exit as EC.

I assume they went for a bit of a dust up in Croydon?

One had a white shirt covered in blood....It didnt look like his though

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh yes and There were quite a few of the old "top boys" from the 70's there yesterday...quite a few faces I havent seen for quite a few years

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
2 got on our train after having some with Palace.They gained a mobile phone for their efforts and were phoning people in the address book saying they had just done their mate over.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bakesy said:
were phoning people in the address book saying they had just done their mate over.

That's the caring, sharing approach to these things that can only come from those who part of a Community Club.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
My train pulled out of East Croydon just as something kicked off. Saw a few punches thrown and someone appeared to fall onto the track by the ramp upto the station. No idea what it was all about though.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bakesy said:
2 got on our train after having some with Palace.They gained a mobile phone for their efforts and were phoning people in the address book saying they had just done their mate over.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
That's f***ing horrible. Proper scum.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BTP were called to platform 5 and it appeared to kick off and someone fell on the track.

All on CCTV so suspect they will be caught

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Good, their punishment should be community service in Croydon, that will really hurt.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Gully said:
Good, their punishment should be community service in Croydon, that will really hurt.

Even worse made to clean the toilets in the away end at Selhurst, after every game for a season.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Wardywonderland said:
Even worse made to clean the toilets in the away end at Selhurst, after every game for a season.
With their own toothbrushes

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Bakesy said:

As much as I dis-like Palace, that is simply out of order and think they need to sort their heads out!!!

:nono: :nono:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Jim D said:
Surely it would be worse cleaning toilets in the home end?

I have not seen the home end toilets, but the ones in the away end should be closed by Enviromental Health.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
There was a guy like that with blood on his shirt when we got on the train at South Bermondsey.

Moaning about the fact he'd turned up ten minutes from the end and they wouldn't let him in.

Pretty obvious why some of these brain dead morons were there then..... didn't even turn up for the game.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
trueblue said:
There was a guy like that with blood on his shirt when we got on the train at South Bermondsey.

Moaning about the fact he'd turned up ten minutes from the end and they wouldn't let him in.

Pretty obvious why some of these brain dead morons were there then..... didn't even turn up for the game.

saw him too along with a number of faces from back in the days. mate saw him carryin a blade in back pocket.

WRONG UNS

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Rich Suvner said:
saw him too along with a number of faces from back in the days. mate saw him carryin a blade in back pocket.

WRONG UNS

Thats just mad - how on earth can you fit Wesley Snipes in your back pocket?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here