Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone see the hoolies at east croydon

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I had to get off that train at East Croydon and it really all did kick off, certainly saw someone pull a knife then someone ended up on the track, sad really as there were a lot of kids and a mum with a pushchair who got caught in the middle. That bloke with the blood down his shirt was involved in the action but there were no arrests at EC as I saw most of them outside All Bar One when I passed in the tram.

There were also about 5 or 6 well known Palace boys in our end.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Rougvie said:
I had to get off that train at East Croydon and it really all did kick off, certainly saw someone pull a knife then someone ended up on the track, sad really as there were a lot of kids and a mum with a pushchair who got caught in the middle. That bloke with the blood down his shirt was involved in the action but there were no arrests at EC as I saw most of them outside All Bar One when I passed in the tram.

Why? To kick it off with us or to antagonise Millwall. Tthis really defies belief.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:

Why? To kick it off with us or to antagonise Millwall. Tthis really defies belief.

I didn't understand this either? Some sort of sordid BHA/Palace alliance?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Perry Milkins said:

I dont know, but they were defrinately Palace, I wasnt the only one to think/realise that.

There were many many old faces from the past there on Saturday, a few of the banning orders were removed quietly early doors, but a some of them were allowed to stay in the ground.

The only agro I saw in the ground was Sussex OB getting stuck in with his baton trying to chase a few over excited kids back to their seats after celebrating our goal a bit too close to the Millwall end.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Rougvie said:
I dont know, but they were defrinately Palace, I wasnt the only one to think/realise that.

There were many many old faces from the past there on Saturday, a few of the banning orders were removed quietly early doors, but a some of them were allowed to stay in the ground.

The only agro I saw in the ground was Sussex OB getting stuck in with his baton trying to chase a few over excited kids back to their seats after celebrating our goal a bit too close to the Millwall end.

Ok just seems madness when thier team was playing in Luton.Not exactly John O' Groats or anything.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Re the EC incident. Could have been me waiting on the platform and been attacked. Crazy!!

Could have been anyone - mum's with young children. They should really meet up somewhere like Mitcham Common and beat the crap out of each other.

I was Schmoozing it at the Emirates on Saturday so saw none of this. Fantastic stadium but more like a posh hotel inside - we we're at 'club' level so not among the oiks.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I heard that a few Brighton were involved in a fracas with their Millwall counterparts near London Bridge.

They got the train to E Croydon and got into a skirmish with some Palace fans.

I also heard that it was a Brighton fan on the tracks ???

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
THe man with blood on his shirt and his compadre were rushing their tits off on the train back from East Croydon. I think they had to get off before one of them flipped out.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Bakesy said:
2 got on our train after having some with Palace.They gained a mobile phone for their efforts and were phoning people in the address book saying they had just done their mate over.
Very grown up of them.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Re the EC incident. Could have been me waiting on the platform and been attacked. Crazy!!
No. Everyone knows your`e Palace in disguise. :D

Last edited:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Brighton got started on by Pala*se and took a bad beating, then above post said the Brighton blokes were laughing and joking and got a mobile for there efforts?

Seems like a few porkies being told.

A bit worrying that they don't seem to take into account other people. It would have been terrible if the mother with the kid ended up getting hurt. Plus who ever carries a knife is a complete and utter tosser of the greatest order.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The Wookiee said:
I heard the same, however that was from a Palace fan !

this was from someone who was there. They were up for it but came off worse.
No innocents were caught up in it although it is a bit public to be doing all this rubbish really

Didnt hear anything about a knife !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here