Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone see the hoolies at east croydon

Albion Rob

As far as I'm aware, no hooligan or firm has ever lost a fight.

Occasionally they get in a 'right good tear up' and 'fair play to the Stoke lads, they were well up for it' but no one ever gets a sound thrashing.

Bit like at school, when you win a fight you 'kicked his head in' but when you lose it was 'probably a draw'.

That is all.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Albion Rob said:
As far as I'm aware, no hooligan or firm has ever lost a fight.

Occasionally they get in a 'right good tear up' and 'fair play to the Stoke lads, they were well up for it' but no one ever gets a sound thrashing.

Bit like at school, when you win a fight you 'kicked his head in' but when you lose it was 'probably a draw'.

That is all.

Good point, well made. It's like when armies talk about 'a tactical retreat' when we know that what they really mean is that they're running away.:)

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Bakesy said:
2 got on our train after having some with Palace.They gained a mobile phone for their efforts and were phoning people in the address book saying they had just done their mate over.

Brilliant!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Albion Rob said:
Him and Trig used to spend many Saturday afternoons in the 70s running the West Ham.

Blimey that Trigger's older than I thought! :jester:

(unless he was a very hard kid!!)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Albion Rob said:
Him and Trig used to spend many Saturday afternoons in the 70s running the West Ham.

Not me guv. I was a good boy

I hate west ham with a passion though. ( I have a long memory of those bastards causing mahem at the Goldstone in the 1978/9 season)

Leopards and changing spots etc etc

Dandyman

In London village.
Dies Irae said:

I hate west ham with a passion though. ( I have a long memory of those bastards causing mahem at the Goldstone in the 1978/9 season)

They were very nicely turned out, mind you (or least that's how they appeared to my impressionable 15 year old self) - proper Ben Sherman's, sta-prest & red tags, red braces, Crombies and Harringtons and number 2 crops.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Dandyman said:
They were very nicely turned out, mind you (or least that's how they appeared to my impressionable 15 year old self) - proper Ben Sherman's, sta-prest & red tags, red braces, Crombies and Harringtons and number 2 crops.

used to sort aht Spurs big time.

Dandyman

In London village.
Perry Milkins said:
used to sort aht Spurs big time.

Your 'aving a larf. ;)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I thought it was a Brighton chap getting a kicking.

There were Palace on the LB to EC train looking for toruble and it looked like them kicking some guy on the platform at EC.

The guy on the tracks looked like he was just standing on them voluntarily rather than getting pushed/kicked down.

Dandyman

In London village.
Perry Milkins said:
Spurs never showed in numbers at the Boleyn..and we used to christen their gaffe West 'am Lane..nuff said geezer!!

Don't believe everything Cass Pennant says. :D

Dandyman

In London village.
Perry Milkins said:
What even the time he said that Dandyman was the 'face' and 'topboy' at the Lane.

Only if he was talking about my bagel shop concession.

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Dies Irae said:

I remember that day well. The bastards came over the fence as the rest of 'em steamed in from the North West corner.I can still hear the "We are Evil" chant.Took my first proper kicking that day.....i was only 14 but took a kicking off a bloke in his mid to late 20's..i'd love to meet him again now, see if he still f***ing wants some.Bastards.:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here