Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on here taken up the gold or plantinum packages yet and if so why?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think the club would sell it for you at the going rate if the demand was there and you'd pocket the lot ( although I guess they may want some commission), otherwise you can move it on to whoever you like for whatever you like...well that is how I understand it, it's not necessarily correct.

I guess you need to phone the club for more info

I went there intending to just think about it and got swept away with how professional and exciting it all looks and sounds, signed up with 3 others there and then.

The Albion ex-Timeshare Sales Team:lolol:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I went there intending to just think about it and got swept away with how professional and exciting it all looks and sounds, signed up with 3 others there and then.

I would recommend you never go to a time share meeting!!:wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would recommend you never go to a time share meeting!!:wink:

I won't and it certainly wouldn't get me parting with money...come on guys this is the f***ing Albion coming into the 21st century in one of the best stadiums in Europe. Please don't bring time share touts into the thread :wrong: :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whilst I go with my son this is just too expensive for me.

Maybe something to do at a later date in time.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Welcome to Corporate & Hove Albion.

not really, 5 of us, non of us are 'corporate'. Most of the other people that were there were likewise. Up until this month (May) they were only being sold to current sponsors and users of the current hospitality facilities. A lot of those people are individuals who have contributed on a personal level to the club over the Withdean years, player sponsors, matchball sponsors, Legends Lounge regulars, not necessarily corporate.

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
i'm not sure I would want one of these packages.

The good view and parking would be the main attractions but I'm not sure I would want to spend half my saturday at the stadium watching SKY matches before and after ours. Worse still the thought of someone trying to lease me a photocopier at half time on my day off! The club's marketing is good and fans are getting swept along with the "last few tickets" pitch many months before the general STs go on sale. Surely the price of even the best ST will be nowhere near the £1000 pa being asked for the Gold tickets and the £1400 pa for platinum.

appreciate this is the way forward but pub, match, home, curry (if we win) is my preference.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
I've taken up the gold package - seat position - front row of middle tier next to platinum did it for me - probably at twice the price of an ordinary season ticket. As my wife said - I deserve it after 40 years of supporting the albion. includes programme and a decent bar/restrt.
Who knows if we get to the premiership in 5 years or so it will be an investment as well.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Being slightly thick does that mean that (for want of a better word) the corporate seats are in both the main stands? Basically taking the middle of the pitch unless you want to sit in the top tier?

no. just the West stand that will house the restaurant, etc.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
no. just the West stand that will house the restaurant, etc.

that is what I thought but insiders reply would suggest room would only be available in the top tier in both the stands which I took to mean that the rest of the tiers would be 'corporate'

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I've taken up the gold package - seat position - front row of middle tier next to platinum did it for me - probably at twice the price of an ordinary season ticket. As my wife said - I deserve it after 40 years of supporting the albion. includes programme and a decent bar/restrt.
Who knows if we get to the premiership in 5 years or so it will be an investment as well.

lucky you, more affordable if you are just buying one...but if you've got to buy four it's around £25k over 5 years, and that's just for Gold.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
would be 'corporate'

I think this is a misconception, these are 'Club' seats, most have been bought by fans. The idea behind Club seats is that they generate revenue for the club (much needed whoever the team) and realistically would be used for the majority of mAtches. Historically, corporate seats can be left empty week on week if the companies choose not to use them or have noone they want to bring along. Club seats are far smaller investments therefore are taken by individuAls, fans, not just corporate.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Me and two friends have both taken two Platinum each. Helps the club, good view, parking space and hopefully some decent catering being the important factors. Plus I go to nearly all the away games which allows my less spiritual side free rein.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here