Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on here taken up the gold or plantinum packages yet and if so why?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can one of you who has subscribed to the platinum outline for me what you get for your money please. Have booked in to go the presentation but don't know full details yet and as others have said it's not on the website.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You get tickets toevery Albion home game(not testimonials)
You are guaranteed tickets to every event at the stadium which may be at additional cost.
You will have priority for buying tickets for all high profile away games.
Car park space for eCh pair of platinum tickets.
Ticket concierge for selling of tickets if you can't go.
Exclusive bar, buffet and fine dining facilities.
Exclusive entrance to the stadium
if you want, your company logo can be displayed in various publications/online etc.

Giraffe, it's best you wait till the presentation and make your own mind up. Far too many people on here have speculated about it and got the complete wrong end of the stick. Suffice to say it is going to impress you, and it is a "fan" orientated offer.

As for the questions about official club details, they've had to change the details several times ( as I mentioned in a previous post) and as has also been said, this has been mostly invitation onl. Up until now, hence no details published.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Now had the presentation, and now have four seats reserved in the middle tier!

There is no doubt that they are overpriced but frankly after suffering so many years of rubbish Withdean I just want to revel in the glory of our fabulous stadium in the best way possible.

If you want one of these good seats though I suggest you sign up quick as they are clearly going fast. About 1200 sold now I believe.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I could be wrong but i had a tour, and Martin said corporate boxes are sold out, and I believe it was a few hundred between gold/platinum left. My memory is awful though! (was one week ago)

Last edited:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
You will have priority for buying tickets for all high profile away games.

Knew all the rest but hadnt appreciated this.

Is that priority above general season ticket holders? I do hope not as if there are 1200 packages sold already, that could be most, if not all, of some away allocations.A lot of our loyal away support isnt going to be able to afford Gold/Platinum.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Is that priority above general season ticket holders? I do hope not as if there are 1200 packages sold already, that could be most, if not all, of some away allocations.A lot of our loyal away support isnt going to be able to afford Gold/Platinum.

I think this was the case with the current hospitality people and Villa tickets as well although there aren't so many of them.
I'm sure you'll still get a Rochdale ticket mate. :thumbsup:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I think this was the case with the current hospitality people and Villa tickets as well although there aren't so many of them.
I'm sure you'll still get a Rochdale ticket mate. :thumbsup:

Cant wait for Rochdale (and Dagenham hopefully!).

With so many premium packages sold I can see this being a major issue. Dont think it would have been a factor in whether people bought Gold/Platinum, so no need to offer it and potentially annoy a lot of very loyal season ticket holders.

Still I guess its yet to be confirmed if their priority is above that of general STH.

Anyway, get out and enjoy the sun mate!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

Current hospitLity users may enjoy unnficial priority right now, but the platinum/gold will be officially given priority. Tbh only a tiny amount of 'hospitlity' users currently go away, so I really don't see it ever being an issue, at most there will be 2000 of them, high priority games usually have 4k plus allocations

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
i'm not sure I would want one of these packages.

The good view and parking would be the main attractions but I'm not sure I would want to spend half my saturday at the stadium watching SKY matches before and after ours. Worse still the thought of someone trying to lease me a photocopier at half time on my day off! The club's marketing is good and fans are getting swept along with the "last few tickets" pitch many months before the general STs go on sale. Surely the price of even the best ST will be nowhere near the £1000 pa being asked for the Gold tickets and the £1400 pa for platinum.

appreciate this is the way forward but pub, match, home, curry (if we win) is my preference.

Says it for me, too.

Ticket concierge for selling of tickets if you can't go.
Does this effectively mean that there will be platinum and gold seats available on a match by match basis?

Will the purchaser get the use of the car park space and the exclusive bar, buffet and fine dining facilities, as well as the exclusive entrance to the stadium?

An occasional upgrading could be an attractive binge purchase. Does anyone have any idea what the going rate will be for a one-off platinum ticket? Or gold?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Does this effectively mean that there will be platinum and gold seats available on a match by match basis?

Will the purchaser get the use of the car park space and the exclusive bar, buffet and fine dining facilities, as well as the exclusive entrance to the stadium?

An occasional upgrading could be an attractive binge purchase. Does anyone have any idea what the going rate will be for a one-off platinum ticket? Or gold?

I was told at my purchase, that gold and platinum members would get a smart card and a book of tickets, one for each match (same as we do at Withdean). If for any reason the smart card holder couldn't go then they could sell or give their ticket to whoever for whatever. I wasn't told about the concierge offering, but I guess that could be useful.

ps.. Gold works out at £45 per match given a 23 match league season. So I guess the prices for 'spares' from official sources will be similar.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

I think that is the idea, if the ticket holder cant make it to a game then they can refer it to the concierge who I guess will sell them on the holders behalf, not sure if a specific price has been set. As for access to the bars, buffet and dining, yes that would be included. tables for meals can/will be booked online in advance prior to the game, likewise for the buffet, these would be at extra cost payable on the day.
As for car parking, I would think not but I am really guessing on that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here