Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know the Palace score???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ooh, did the Team of the Eighties LOSE to Notts County two divisions below them by any chance?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
tommy boy said:
i really think we should wait till after tomorrow night:lolol:

Good point mate.

Ah well, at least if we do go out tomorrow, we can say that we were eliminated by top-class foreign opposition, brought in especially from the US of A to give us a challenge, rather than just by Notts County.

:lolol: :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I would have liked to play them in the next round.

Notts County Lass said:
:)

Wasn't even our first team either. :lolol:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Another nice County fan. The old boy who greets people going into see the museum at Nottingham Castle gave me a unique greeting on Sunday when he saw my daughter's Seagulls top. "Welcome to the museum. The children's exhibits are on the top floor. I heard those bastards robbed you yesterday." :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Pointless tournament that we're are never going to win. Still more pissed off about the late brum goal on Saturday.

3 points against Burnley is more important.

This cup is only really attractive to small clubs like Brighton who haven't played anyone from the Prem in years.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
brighton rock said:
reserve team well beaten:clap:

It seems that your reserves have a fair bit of experience!

Flinders, Lawrence, Ward, Hudson, Borrowdale, Watson, Hughes, Reich (Spence 78), Freedman, Macken (Black 78), Morrison.
Subs Not Used: Speroni, Fray, Sheringham.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
It seems that your reserves have a fair bit of experience!

Flinders, Lawrence, Ward, Hudson, Borrowdale, Watson, Hughes, Reich (Spence 78), Freedman, Macken (Black 78), Morrison.
Subs Not Used: Speroni, Fray, Sheringham.

It is a very experienced reserve team.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
paulie said:

This cup is only really attractive to small clubs like Brighton who haven't played anyone from the Prem in years.

Now that my friend is total bollocks and you well know it, the league cup still has prestige ..... unlike Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here