Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know any Albion players personally?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
nutmegged adam el-abd in a school kickabout.....was subsequently hacked down for my cheekyness.:)

my brother delivers his paper round to his house aswell :glare:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
my mum has her hair cut by dean blackwells wife!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I know Stuart Tuck pretty well. I went to Hereford with his brother.

Tucky gave me his shirt after the game, but later asked for it back - he wanted to keep it as he was so proud of what they had achieved. He was very proud to captain his hometown club at twenty three. :clap:

Albion Rob

Oh yeah, almost forgot, Richard Carpenter's dog is a regular visitor to my office. I then have to ring his mobile (Chippy, not the hound) and get him to meet me at the bottom of the road to hand the pooch back. Nice guy Carpenter and the dog is really cute :angel:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
We are god parents to Terry Connor's daughter

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
I went to school with Adam Virgo's brother James Virgo, good footballer and a fast runner from what I remember

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
ShorehamGull said:
I went to school with Adam Virgo's brother James Virgo, good footballer and a fast runner from what I remember

and even played for us at full back (I think) back at the goldstone. wasn't all that good if i remember rightly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i'm best mates with Adam Virgo after he sponsored me in the REMF. sure he'll recognise the name sheebo

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
J Livingstone Seagull said:
I live in the same street as Ben Roberts. [/QUOTE

] :thumbsup: :bowdown: :)

Don't know any Albion players, but the closest cash machine to Ashton Gate is at the top of my road and I regularly walk past groups of city players withdrawing their win bonus's. I never get tired of singing "1- 0 to the Albion" and have even been known to go home and put on me BHA shirt for the full effect.
I like to think they see me as a friend.
Apart from that Bristol's a shit place to live.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Mark Mcghee
Dean White
Leon Knight
Maheta Molango
Michel Kuipers
Paul Reid
Charlie Oatway
Adam Virgo
Dean Hammond
Jake Robinson
Bob Booker
Darren Currie

They have all watched me referee a Brighton Academy youth game only two weeks ago. They just stood on the sidelines. That was pretty cool.

Oh and Dean Whites son, Ben plays for Sidley United who I have refereed many times this season. - only problem is he is a bit of an arrogant t**t. :lolol:

Can someone beat that eh ? Bet your jealous now huh !! :lolol: :lolol:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Gwylan said:
My dad bought a car from Eric Whittington once - it fell to pieces in about three months.

I lived 4 doors along from the 'Whittingtons' when they lived in Lower Bevendean in the eighties - ( Eric was the first <and only..?> person i knew to have a 3 door Sierra when they came out) - they still family friends with my mum.

Craig and i played for Bevendean Barcelona for 4 years - Gary Stevens presented us with league winning trophys one year - i still have his autographed photo (Gary's not Craig's)

Whilst playing for Bev Barca - i used to be opposite Ian chapman when he played for Whitehawk; him left midfield/wing, me right back - could see the skill oozing from him..

Jimmy Case used to come into my pub in Scum'hampton when he managed the Albion - mates with the then scum manager

My dad plays golf every week with Eric (Gill?) who used to be Albion keeper years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here