Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone had their Spurs tickets yet? (Merged threads)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Re: Mine Arrived Today

DannyCullipLookalike'sDad said:
Posted application on the Wednesday ( first class from Leicester ) the morning after the announcement and got a bunch of £ 37 tickets today. It's a good job they got the extra 1,000 because, as a fairly regular attendee of away games, I would have been mifed at missing out.

Thank God for that!

(Breathes hugh sigh of relief)
:thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
wahay....the old farts crewe on their way to yiddo land!!!!!

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I got 2 x £37 tickets. As the most expensive tickets am I able to presume they are quite good seats? Or have I just been ripped off.

Again.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
six_yard_punisha said:
I got 2 x £37 tickets. As the most expensive tickets am I able to presume they are quite good seats? Or have I just been ripped off.

Again.

They are inthe East Stand, the oldest stand at the club. You might have a piller or two in you way though.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
dave the gaffer said:
wahay....the old farts crewe on their way to yiddo land!!!!!

Dave was that addressed at us! :ohmy:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Richy_Seagull said:
Well I am feeling a little better that I'm not the only one who sent off on the 8th and hasnt got them.

Maybe there just dealing with ours last...

*Clutching Straws*

Me too. Posted on the 8th, first class from London.

I spoke to the ticket office around lunchtime yesterday, and they were still processing applications RECEIVED ON THE 10th. Which, you would hope, includes those posted on the 8th.

But that may be old news now, I suspect they've pretty much all gone by this morning. Boo.

Seem that unless you dropped it through the door in person, you never stood much of a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here