Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone had their Spurs tickets yet? (Merged threads)

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Got my 8.:wave:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Got myne and biscuits and turkeys:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
ILOVEBHA said:
Still waiting but it looks like the £37 have not been sent out yet so we still have hope and we get better seats as well.
please please

Exactly my feelings. Despite posting my app the day after they went on sale, I've not had anything yet. All fingers crossed for a £37 one...

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Money came out for mine last thursday not recieved tickets yet though. Hopefully they'll come today or tomorrow.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
bhafc99 said:
Exactly my feelings. Despite posting my app the day after they went on sale, I've not had anything yet. All fingers crossed for a £37 one...

Me too, posted app first class on the wednesday and have heard diddly squat. I'm papping my pants, and will be severely f***ed off if I don't get tickets.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
No money taken and no tickets - gutted.
I sent it in the money on the day they were put on sale and I went to Swansea on a Tuesday night to watch the Albion in the LDV trophy, and my dad was a steward and I donated a million quid to the cause and ................

I just hope I get a bloody ticket!

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Ours arrived on Saturday apparently. £25 right behind the goal in row 3! :clap2:. Other mate who applied seperatley but at the same time got given £37 ones so this happened is a mystery.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Spurs Tickets.....?

How many people have got them yet?

I sent off my application on the first day they were accepting, 1st class post and still havent heard anything :(

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I sent mine off on the same day and they arrived last week! I would check your credit card or bank to see if the money has been taken yet.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
handed into Ticket Office on the first Thursday afternoon, got the additional £37 ones on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here