Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone had their Spurs tickets yet? (Merged threads)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Beach Hut said:
No sign of mine yet but fingers crossed otherwise a few disappointed huts :(

We are in the same boat as you! :(

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I haven't got mine either, I'm really pissed off the club didn't take their full alloction of 7,000.
They watch 30,000 fans go to Cardiff then don't think they'd get 7,000 to Spurs - pathetic.
Us fans get a bloody rough deal.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Re: Spurs Tickets.....?

Richy_Seagull said:
How many people have got them yet?

I sent off my application on the first day they were accepting, 1st class post and still havent heard anything :(

I handed mine in about five minutes after they opened the tickets off the day they started accepting them.

Got my three tickets about a week ago.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm confused, how come some people have already got the £37 ticks, while people who sent off on the first day haven't recieved anything?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Couldn't help myself. Just phoned the ticket office who informed me that they have just processed my tickets - £37 pounds ones. Thank Christ for that and good luck to all those still waiting:clap2: :clap2:

Is anyone going to take up the option to REFUSE a £37 ticket and let the ticket office issue it to someone else?

Or would it be more honourable to ACCEPT the £37 ticket and sell it on to a deserving individual who comes up with a heart wrenching story and posts it on NSC?

N1 Gull is in the lead, so far, imo. His dad was a steward at Swansea. Apparently.

:lolol:

Last edited:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
i just called they are still processing applications, so all is not lost yet, but I'm not feeling confident.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
ILOVEBHA said:
The ticket office just told me there are still 700 tickets left at the moment and they are still processing so it sounds like we have some hope.

And how many outstanding applications? Last week they told me it was about 1000 oversubcribed already, even with the extra 1000 tickets.

So those 700 tickets may hold the hopes of at least 1300 people, including me....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here