Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone feel sorry for Northampton?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If we are happy tonight, Carlisle must be delighted.

One day someone can explain to me how we finished 16th?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I thought Northampton were one of the poorest teams to visit Withdean this season and were lucky to get a point. Only poor finishing prevented us from winning by a landslide. No, don't feel too sorry for them but I am sure they have the players to be in play-off contention next season.

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
I live in northants and for god sake dont feel sorry for that sack of shit ,they are what they are a 4th division team , with a 4th division following , back were they belong.

i take it you live in higham ferrers mate, did'nt realise there was any more albion round here.........
:bigwave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does the Pope shit in the woods? ( I could be getting my sayings mixed up there)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I thought Northampton were one of the [poorest] teams to visit Withdean this season and were lucky to get a point. Only poor finishing prevented us from winning.........

How many teams could you replace Northampton with in this quote?

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
For purely selfish reasons I am delighted Northampton went down... well more so that Carlisle and Hartlepool stayed up..

Trips to these towns are our (BHAlba) 'home' games and mean we can try for a maximum turnout.

Good work Northampton and Crewe! :yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here