Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone fancy a game of Mornington Crescent?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Is that legal after dark ? I'm betting not and will, using the Battenburg reverse, steam in with Kilburn

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Recognising the squadron of bread rolls waiting in the wings for a Giscard D'Estaing flourish, I shall chip in with a Holmesian move and go Baker Street

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
South Kenton?!?! How very dare you? That means all the diagonals are quartered so the Southwark Method comes into play.

Therefore, I have no other option than to venture onto the DLR - I give you Mudchute

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nooooooo !!!
How could I be so niaive ?
The only escape I can see is...no, wait, 2011 is a prime number so I can take the high ground back with...

seven sisters

Nice escape, I truly thought I had you there.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
And KLS must score! Portland Road via the Rusburger Initiative, and once again, the Time Zone Gambit comes into play. When will they ever learn? BTW I claim my Adjacent Duplicative Jumping Leaner bonus:

Great Portland Street

:cheers:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I think you'll find Jesmond Road is outlawed under the Beaver-Parris Declaration; hence the only logical option is Wood Green

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Mornington Crescent Hove. Game Over - and I can walk home from here.

Goodnight.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Burnt Oak

A safe, simple and straightforward move that only really works in the winter months. :thumbsup:

Try that in any other season of the year and you'd be out of the game in no time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mornington Crescent Hove. Game Over - and I can walk home from here.

Goodnight.

Yeah. In your dreams. Who are these people ?

Pimlico has gone again, as has Victoria. That leaves me with the rather pretentious Leicester Square, but I'll take it for the team for now, just to let the game flow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here