Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else have issues with the food at half time

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Beg to differ!
I once enjoyed a packet if dry roasted in a Patcham hostelry,the barman inadvertently poured me a pint that was 2/3 pipe cleaner,the peanuts exited my nippsy 4 minutes later,unfortunately trousers were still being removed at the time!

No way. Firstly no beer would be mixed with pipe line cleaner unless the person did not know how to clean pipes. Beer ends or taken off, water connected, pipe cleaner, water flushed, beer re-connected. Secondly pipe cleaner is blend of caustic alkali and chlorine based bleaching agent, so drinking that would not cause you to have a shit but put you in a life threatening position in hospital.

I base this info on owning 4 pubs!

No way. Firstly no beer would be mixed with pipe line cleaner unless the person did not know how to clean pipes. Beer ends or taken off, water connected, pipe cleaner, water flushed, beer re-connected. Secondly pipe cleaner is blend of caustic alkali and chlorine based bleaching agent, so drinking that would not cause you to have a shit but put you in a life threatening position in hospital.

I base this info on owning 4 pubs!

Think the pipes were not properly flushed,slight exaggeration when I said 2/3,however there was enough chemicals navigating my intestine to induce an almost instantaneous follow through!
Brand new pair of jeans ruined and dare not fart for a fortnight!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I'm no biologist, but I think its HIGHLY unlikely that a pie chowed down just before kickoff would've made its way to your bowels, been fully digested, travelled along your pooper pipe and and find itself pushing insistantly at your inner-rectum all before the end of the first half.

Even a dodgy curry would take an hour or two minumum before splatterage, and thats if its coming out of your rusty sheriffs badge like a very wrong chocolate milkshake.

Digestion: How long does it take?
How long does it take to digest food — from the time you eat it to the time you excrete it in urine or stool?
Answer
from Michael F. Picco, M.D.
Digestion time varies depending on the individual. For most healthy adults, it's usually between 24 and 72 hours. After you eat, it takes about six to eight hours for food to pass through your stomach and small intestine. Food then enters your large intestine (colon) for further digestion and absorption of water. Elimination of undigested food residue through the large intestine usually begins after a total of 24 hours. Complete elimination from the body may take several days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here