Get IN THERE.

Oh.....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well, well, well. Decent finish to say the least. Criminal from Stones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

We got a polish inter-nation-al.................We got a polish inter- nation-al:ascarf:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Poor pass from Pope in the first place, forcing Stones 5 or 6 yards deeper and inviting pressure. The radio was saying Pope's distribution is the weak part of his game, and that is a problem when you play wingbacks.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well, well, well. Decent finish to say the least. Criminal from Stones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it’s not only Semi-Finals (twice) where he throws an absolute gift to the opposition.

Should never have been brought back in, always a howler up his sleeve.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Except None of whom would start in any of the teams expected to win the World Cup. They’re good. They are nowhere near proven world class. We make this mistake all the time. Thinking better than are. Until they can beat likes of France, Germany, Brazil etc in tournament football, they’re just good. Oh, and btw, we’re only leading 1 nil. Against Poland. In a qualifier.

Hard to argue.

We’ve been here many times. There’s no doubt we have some good players. We always do, that’s a fact.

But it’s also a fact our media overhypes our players to unreal levels. Even on another thread earlier there was some scoffing towards Belgium’s squad. Yet they’re number 1 in the world and brushed us aside with ease at the World Cup.

kroqq

Mar 28, 2013
I actually clapped. Then remembered I wasn't watching Brighton. Stones is utter pony

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here