Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Anyone else going to watch the England game ONLY if Moder is playing

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is ridiculous, we have 4 defenders, 2 defensive mids and Poland are sitting deep. 2 against 7 in the box there. Southgate dithering.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Southgate is genuinely worse than Sami Hyypia

Yep, we normally only struggle against decent teams, Poland are not one of those. Sadly we are stuck with the Yes man clown in a waistcoat for a while yet :down:

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Wouldn't be surprised if Pol nick this; England look bereft of ideas, and dodgy at the back.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Still NO subs, it’s genuinely staggering how clueless he can he be, you could see after 60 minutes he needed to give us some fresh attacking impetus.

It actually makes me angry watching it, I find myself almost hoping Poland score but even that ain’t going to get this clown out.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Bags of potential and quality in this team and we look very good when the games going our way but when something goes wrong we suddenly look very ordinary. Worrying ..

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Still Southgate does nothing, complete fraud, he must laugh himself to sleep at night. Why do we need both Rice and Philips against a team playing one up top?
Pope hasn’t done himself many favours tonight, looks nervous with the ball at his feet.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yep, we normally only struggle against decent teams, Poland are not one of those. Sadly we are stuck with the Yes man clown in a waistcoat for a while yet :down:

Southgate is a product of the Uber beige “Team England” which was partly created by Dan Ashworth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Still NO subs, it’s genuinely staggering how clueless he can he be, you could see after 60 minutes he needed to give us some fresh attacking impetus.

It actually makes me angry watching it, I find myself almost hoping Poland score but even that ain’t going to get this clown out.

and still no subs - beggars belief. guy is a clown. although i dont really care any more.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair play to Maguire, he's nothing special as a defender but he can score.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

2-1 no panic

Tournaments all that counts and last one we got semis

Chill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here