Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else get their season ticket renewal form today?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
John Boy said:
Adults-

North centre- 495
North singing & east wing- 445
South centre & singing- 435
South wings & south east- 405
East- 382
Family stand- adult & u16- 470
adult & u10- 422

South centre is cheaper for me i think,about £5 cheaper :clap:

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Well if you are MD, god help this country........also I will do a little maths for you.

Cost of new Family ticket 470 for 1 adult and 1 child x 2 = £940
Cost of A block (where I seat and want to stay) 405 x 4 =£1620
= £680 more to pay, sorry I was wrong, it is £80 more than I thought.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Ernest said:
But for one less game so in reality £20 dearer

Correct.

And noone give the whole cup ticket was a freebie, it wa snot, it was included in the price and now they figure lets take something else away form the fans cos they are stupid enough to pay it regardless of the deal and the standard fo football they are watching.

That said I am one fo the stupid ones and will be renewing at the first oppotunity.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
BobbySmith said:
Well if you are MD, god help this country........also I will do a little maths for you.

Cost of new Family ticket 470 for 1 adult and 1 child x 2 = £940
Cost of A block (where I seat and want to stay) 405 x 4 =£1620
= £680 more to pay, sorry I was wrong, it is £80 more than I thought.

But do you know for sure you have to move ? If you do then that would be a f***ing disgrace and shows what Dick Tight and the lapdogs really think of their LOYAL fans.

Can I interest you in ARS family membership ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
tinx said:
Correct.

And noone give the whole cup ticket was a freebie, it wa snot, it was included in the price and now they figure lets take something else away form the fans cos they are stupid enough to pay it regardless of the deal and the standard fo football they are watching.

That said I am one fo the stupid ones and will be renewing at the first oppotunity.

It will be interesting to see what the renewal numbers are on March 15, Potless and Perry might just find that black hole has got a whole lot bigger.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
yes good point, I am awaiting a reply from the club on this, as I should not rely on NSC, as there are some strange people on here.........

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:
But do you know for sure you have to move ? If you do then that would be a f***ing disgrace and shows what Dick Tight and the lapdogs really think of their LOYAL fans.

Can I interest you in ARS family membership ?

My family are all ARS members :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Now I've never seen Bobbysmith, but I have met Lokki on several occasions.

My money would be behind Jim. Tall, powerful and has quick hands. Would probably be a first round job but then maybe Im underestimating Bobby..

Bob, can I have your vital statistics? You speak big but I want to know if you can REALLY take Lokki.

I'm taking bets anyone.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I cant be there on Saturday, however you have my full support and I shall be saying so on harty's programme.

This is one thing that the ARS should lead by example....make it MASSIVE

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Jim and Bobby

check your PM's

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:
I expect nothing less from such a loyal member and I trust they will all be joining in the MASSIVE protest I'm planning for Saturday if we lose tonight

This is exactly what is required. DIRECT action. We will be joining in the MASSIVE protest. Unless Magoo or his cohorts put a spanner in the works again :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thanks for the sensible PM Dave but I am only responding to personal attacks which to be fair is my right.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
what attacks on you ?, I was responding to this ?

Dear BobbySmith. Brighton & Hove Albion FC is run by a board of directors that make decisions they believe to be in the best interest of the club as a whole. Very few of those decisions can be made without inconveniencing or upsetting someone, a new stadium at Falmer being the prime example. If this recent decision to rotate the location of your seat by about 110 degrees around the ground is not to your liking then that is a shame. Write a letter to the board and make your feelings known. I can tell you now though that it is not possible to run a football club, or indeed a business (as I do) without making some waves. Live with it and drop the NIMBY attitude you pompous arse.

call me old fashion, but maybe I dont like being called a Pompous arse, when all i was trying to do was make a point. Anyway Dave is right, enough is enough

Which was a response to this...

BobbySmith said:
Dear Lokki, I assume you are a little kid off school this week with your comments, I think you would moan if you would have to pay an extra £660 per year to sit in your seats you have today. Grow up........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here