Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else get their season ticket renewal form today?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I tihnk the prices have gone down a very small amount but you get one less ticket so in effect a £20 increase as you are paying for one less ticket.

Caravan Club

Jul 28, 2004
Tunbridge Wellsb
Lord Bracknell said:

All "family" deals are now on offer only in the old Away Stand.

Having 4 x three-year season tickets in the current family stand, they'd better not move us to that dreadful stand...

If they do attempt this, am I entitled to a refund as I paid up front for three years for those specific seats?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dandyman said:
Although the buses actually f**king turning up, it would seem is not.

Your lucky you don't have to catch the train!

There seem to be rail works every other weekend over the winter!

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Did somone say that the Family area is the old east stand from next year ?, if that is true that is 4 of ours who want be renewing, what a way to treat the fans of the future. This club sometimes make my blood boil with their incompetance. I have been a STO for 20 years of my 40 years of supporting them, so to have 4 'decent' seats now in the south stand will cost me about another £400 per annum, great way to treat someone that was a sto at Gillingham.....................................................

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
John Boy said:
Student prices only come into effect in the South wings, south east (300) and the East stand (277)

so there are no 16-18 special prices for south centre and singing? sorry i dont really understand the post

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
BobbySmith said:
anyone know Martin Perrys email address or phone number ?, just to let him know that he has lost another 4 fans.....

insider on ask the club knows it. PM him perhaps

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
brighton2win said:
so there are no 16-18 special prices for south centre and singing? sorry i dont really understand the post

you dont think they are trying to move the kids away from the singing section because they all stand up do you?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Lokki 7 said:
Moan moan f***ing moan.

He's got a point though about the "new" family stand.

I wasn't renewing ours anyway but if they were going to move us from the family stand to that thing in the corner I don't think I would've renewed if I was going to.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Dear Lokki, I assume you are a little kid off school this week with your comments, I think you would moan if you would have to pay an extra £660 per year to sit in your seats you have today. Grow up........

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
gerbil said:
He's got a point though about the "new" family stand.

I wasn't renewing ours anyway but if they were going to move us from the family stand to that thing in the corner I don't think I would've renewed if I was going to.

So we're not getting the increased size "proper" stand at that end, then ???

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
But surely you can renew family season tickets in block A can't you? I think that it's just that the low price adult + U10 and adult + U16 are for the old away stand only. But I may be wrong...

BobbySmith said:
Dear Lokki, I assume you are a little kid off school this week with your comments, I think you would moan if you would have to pay an extra £660 per year to sit in your seats you have today. Grow up........

Dear BobbySmith. Brighton & Hove Albion FC is run by a board of directors that make decisions they believe to be in the best interest of the club as a whole. Very few of those decisions can be made without inconveniencing or upsetting someone, a new stadium at Falmer being the prime example. If this recent decision to rotate the location of your seat by about 110 degrees around the ground is not to your liking then that is a shame. Write a letter to the board and make your feelings known. I can tell you now though that it is not possible to run a football club, or indeed a business (as I do) without making some waves. Live with it and drop the NIMBY attitude you pompous arse.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Lokki, now I am convinced you are litte boy. If you would like to meet me face to face and call me that, then leave me your email or I will trace you via your ISP.

I am a working Dad with kids who cant afford another 600 odd quid a year, maybe you can help me by stop going out clubbing every night and donating to my fund.

I agree that Directors have to make decisions and I would have hoped that they would have made them with some consultation with the fans.

Grow up little boy and dont hide behind a computer.

BobbySmith said:
Lokki, now I am convinced you are litte boy. If you would like to meet me face to face and call me that, then leave me your email or I will trace you via your ISP.

I am a working Dad with kids who cant afford another 600 odd quid a year, maybe you can help me by stop going out clubbing every night and donating to my fund.

I agree that Directors have to make decisions and I would have hoped that they would have made them with some consultation with the fans.

Grow up little boy and dont hide behind a computer.

Why will it cost you £600 more? The family section is moving, move with it. It's not rocket science.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here