Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else get their season ticket renewal form today?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
John Boy said:
Adults-

North centre- 495
North singing & east wing- 445
South centre & singing- 435
South wings & south east- 405
East- 382
Family stand- adult & u16- 470
adult & u10- 422

Are they adding on the ridiculous £5-£10 extra charge for posting the thing to you (for a 10p envelope and 30p stamp):angry:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Ernest said:
But do you know for sure you have to move ? If you do then that would be a f***ing disgrace and shows what Dick Tight and the lapdogs really think of their LOYAL fans.

Can I interest you in ARS family membership ?
Yes please my 5 year old son was in tears saturday after that disgrace:angry:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
BobbySmith said:
what attacks on you ?, I was responding to this ?

Dear BobbySmith. Brighton & Hove Albion FC is run by a board of directors that make decisions they believe to be in the best interest of the club as a whole. Very few of those decisions can be made without inconveniencing or upsetting someone, a new stadium at Falmer being the prime example. If this recent decision to rotate the location of your seat by about 110 degrees around the ground is not to your liking then that is a shame. Write a letter to the board and make your feelings known. I can tell you now though that it is not possible to run a football club, or indeed a business (as I do) without making some waves. Live with it and drop the NIMBY attitude you pompous arse.

call me old fashion, but maybe I dont like being called a Pompous arse, when all i was trying to do was make a point. Anyway Dave is right, enough is enough

Get a life. Being called a pompous arse is hardly the end of the world now is it. I'm surprised you've not been called anything worse. It doesn't exactly sound like an overly insulting thing to be called to me.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tinx said:
Get a life. Being called a pompous arse is hardly the end of the world now is it. I'm surprised you've not been called anything worse. It doesn't exactly sound like an overly insulting thing to be called to me.

shut it you pompous arse
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Dies Irae said:
shut it you pompous arse
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Well, I've never been so offended in my life. I am going to Pm you my phone number and you can phone me and call it to my face or we can meet up for fisticuffs so I can duff you in. :lolol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
chicken run said:
Yes please my 5 year old son was in tears saturday after that disgrace:angry:

your 5 year old son was in tears after we lost a match?

Ok 3 solutions:

1) Take your son to a more wimpy sporting event such as equestrian

2) Take your son to see a team less likely to make him cry

3) Accept the fact that 5 year olds still cry quite a lot.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tinx said:
Well, I've never been so offended in my life. I am going to Pm you my phone number and you can phone me and call it to my face or we can meet up for fisticuffs so I can duff you in. :lolol:

bring it on lardy

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by fake slim

Ok 3 solutions:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4) Get rid McGhee then 5 year old will not cry as much...

5) Accept that you are a wicked father for subjecting your son to a life of dissapointment and cruelty.

6) Enroll him in the Junior Chelsea firm, where at least for his £450 he will see decent football and world class players and will not be humiliated at school by his peers

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Dies Irae said:
quote:

Ok 3 solutions:

5) Accept that you are a wicked father for subjecting your son to a life of dissapointment and cruelty.

6) Enroll him in the Junior Chelsea firm, where at least for his £450 he will see decent football and world class players and will not be humiliated at school by his peers

7) Stop him reading Uncle Spewbilgg inept chortleling

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We would love to renew but having just been robbed of £5K then we won't be. :nono:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Originally posted by Dies Irae
quote:

Ok 3 solutions:

7) Stop him reading Uncle Spewbilgg inept chortleling

8) take blindfold

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
eastlondonseagull said:
FFS, I can't afford it. Again. So will no doubt get one anyway and end up in an amazing amount of shite :nono:
??? Stop going to every game home and away mate!! Unless you're certain the baliff's an Albionite!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here