Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody know how to get hold of Gold/Sullivan's phone number?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
byf said:
The club should be doing it not me!

Hello Mr Gold, Paul Ridgers here. Would you like to invest in Brighton and Hove Albion. No, fair enough. Chao.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
byf said:
Why its not going to make a difference!

Commander and I were confused with your comment...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by byf
I disagree...I think any people looking to invest in a club with the sort of money they have need our full effort in showing them we are the club they should consider.

Theres more chance IMHO that they will stand up and take notice than your time-wasting efforts of postcards...least this can be done behind closed doors instead of half of you singing for falmer than singing for 3 points!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showing support for the planning application is a totally different kettle of fish to attracting investors. Although, they will come hand in hand, WHEN we get the YES decision.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sometimes it's not even worth taking taking the straps off is it.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Les Biehn said:
Hello Mr Gold, Paul Ridgers here. Would you like to invest in Brighton and Hove Albion. No, fair enough. Chao.

Why not....Worded a little diffrently and it should be Dick And Dick 2 aka Perry!

Ruth kelly monday morning....

"OOoooo Some postcards.....I'll definately give them a staduim now..why did I ever consider saying no"!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Les Biehn said:

Paul Ridgers...who's he...Dyke?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lokki 7 said:
I would but I'll be too busy watching American Psycho. Sorry.

:lolol: I LOVE that description. Despite having never met you, I just KNOW that it is accurate.

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
byf said:
The club should be doing it not me!

The Golds will decide which club they invest in, not us. They will pick a club that has a enough assets so that it's not a complete money pit. We don't qualify. These people are not stupid, they will have done there homework, and they don't need a fan to coming round with the begging bowl.

As for the crap you're getting on here, well as far as I'm concerned it's self inflicted.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
byf said:
I hope he wasnt...for the clubs sake

Is there honestly even a tiny bit of you thinks he wasn't?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
If the Gold's do eventually take over i will expect you all to bow on your knees at withdean and salute byf!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
oh dear god you actually put the information of his PR company to the insider, WHY???
Do you not get he was taking the piss

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ozymandias said:
The Golds will decide which club they invest in, not us. They will pick a club that has a enough assets so that it's not a complete money pit. We don't qualify. These people are not stupid, they will have done there homework, and they don't need a fan to coming round with the begging bowl.

As for the crap you're getting on here, well as far as I'm concerned it's self inflicted.

So will ruth kelly not decide if we get the go ahead or not?

Or is it sometimes worth making an extra effort to try and force the issue and get publicity for something that you want for your club?

as for the me getting shit....its only a selected few...same names,really not bothered bout that.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Rookie said:
oh dear god you actually put the information of his PR company to the insider, WHY???
Do you not get he was taking the piss

If he was taking the piss then is shows Paul Camillin to be a right prick!

Someone posts a serious investment idea and he takes the mick!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
bhafc4eva said:
If the Gold's do eventually take over i will expect you all to bow on your knees at withdean and salute byf!

Which I will more than happily do. On the centre circle.

byf said:

as for the me getting shit....its only a selected few...same names,really not bothered bout that.

Are you including me in the 'same old names bit' ???

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
byf said:

:lolol: He was taking the piss because you are a total f***ing plank.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
byf said:

Perhaps he was being flippant, as I am sure that the board are aware of this. Or perhaps he was asking for the details, so you wouldn't get in a huff and launch a tirade about the club are not seeking investment!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here