Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody know how to get hold of Gold/Sullivan's phone number?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
bhafc4eva said:
Why is it all the same people having a go again? Are you all part of the same family or sit together in the covered section in front of block A? :angry:

spot on...its the food through a straw crew

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
sten_super said:
Jesus! It was a bad idea, phrased in a bad way, and you got mocked for it. What did you expect?

I disagree...I think any people looking to invest in a club with the sort of money they have need our full effort in showing them we are the club they should consider.

Theres more chance IMHO that they will stand up and take notice than your time-wasting efforts of postcards...least this can be done behind closed doors instead of half of you singing for falmer than singing for 3 points!

a) you assume that no-one at the club has already thought of this. If they are seriously looking for new investors they will approach anyone they think may be interested.

b) you DEFINITELY phrased it badly. Asking on here for David Gold's phone number? Really? Just think a bit about it. If you had started a thread saying "should we be making more effort to attract investors?" or something similar you probably wouldn't have got the same level of abuse.

byf said:
I disagree...I think any people looking to invest in a club with the sort of money they have need our full effort in showing them we are the club they should consider.

Theres more chance IMHO that they will stand up and take notice than your time-wasting efforts of postcards...least this can be done behind closed doors instead of half of you singing for falmer than singing for 3 points!

Then stop moaning and do it. I'll be laughing on the other side of my face (whatever that means) when you come waltzing back to Withdean in a fully loaded Securicor van.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Is it abuse though. Its like calling a serial killer a murderer and him complaining that its abusive.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
byf said:

Theres more chance IMHO that they will stand up and take notice than your time-wasting efforts of postcards

Eh? In English please.

What does the postcard thing have to do with David Gold?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
same people again..surprise surprise

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lokki 7 said:
Then stop moaning and do it. I'll be laughing on the other side of my face (whatever that means) when you come waltzing back to Withdean in a fully loaded Securicor van.

Lokki, why don't you invest, you with your slicked back hair and Porsche Boxter?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Commander said:
Eh? In English please.

What does the postcard thing have to do with David Gold?

Forget it!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Barrel of Fun said:
Oh shit. I sent all mine to Ruth Kelly! :angry:

Why its not going to make a difference!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
byf said:
Forget it!

Most sensible thing you have said. Although it does suggest to me that your disowning the thread so you don't have to phone him.

Barrel of Fun said:
Oh shit. I sent all mine to Ruth Kelly! :angry:

Ruth? Shit, I sent mine to the only R Kelly I could think of!

Attachments

• r kelly.jpg
    r kelly.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 88

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Les Biehn said:
Most sensible thing you have said. Although it does suggest to me that your disowning the thread so you don't have to phone him.

The club should be doing it not me!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
byf said:
The club should be doing it not me!
So why don't you phone them up and ask whether they have, like you didn't before?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here