Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody know how to get hold of Gold/Sullivan's phone number?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
watsongooal said:
retard.jpg

I don't remember you taking that- is that the scooter I fell off?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
watsongooal said:

So just becuase I dont look like that does that mean I'm not allowed to post on here..

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
byf said:
So just becuase I dont look like that does that mean I'm not allowed to post on here..

Of course you can, all kinds of retard are welcome.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Perry Milkins said:
What you ommitted to add was that it comprised an A-line skirt and a bolero style jacket tucked in at the waist. Very power house in those days!1

:dunce:

:lolol:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Les Biehn said:
Of course you can, all kinds of retard are welcome.

Thanks Lesbo...I feel welcome now!

Perry Milkins said:
What you ommitted to add was that it comprised an A-line skirt and a bolero style jacket tucked in at the waist. Very power house in those days!1

:dunce:

Is that how you picture me in your sordid fantasies?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
byf said:
Thanks Lesbo...I feel welcome now!

Just Les will do. You should feel welcome, you are providing the rest of us with hours of entertainment.

Perry Milkins said:
Can I join this debate and whose side am I on?

You're playing in skins and going in goal. It is rush goalies though so you can still weave your magic.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Perry Milkins said:

Of course.

You can be on byf and his mate's side.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lokki 7 said:
You're playing in skins and going in goal. It is rush goalies though so you can still weave your magic.

Monkey rush?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Commander said:
Of course.

You can be on byf and his mate's side.

Come and join us come and join us come and join us over here!

:wave:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Perry Milkins said:

Does one man standing up for his opinion that isn't even an opinion its a ridiculous idea while everyone else stands around laughing at him because he's dribbling all over himself constitute a debate?

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
byf said:
I disagree...I think any people looking to invest in a club with the sort of money they have need our full effort in showing them we are the club they should consider.

Theres more chance IMHO that they will stand up and take notice than your time-wasting efforts of postcards...least this can be done behind closed doors instead of half of you singing for falmer than singing for 3 points!
Then why don't you do it? For what it's worth I don't think the idea is entirely without merit, it's pretty unlikely David Gold is going to invest in the Albion because of an email from a fan, but you never know, it might just put the possibility in his mind. But if you're going to do it, then do it, not post on here in an argumentative and stupid fashion. And what exactly has it got to do with the Falmer campaign? It's comments like that that make people think you are either a wind up merchant, an attention seeker, or just an idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here