Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody know how to get hold of Gold/Sullivan's phone number?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
maybe he's gone with his mate William Wankchops? :shrug:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Bry Nylon said:
maybe he's gone with his mate William Wankchops? :shrug:

What happened to Billy Bollox Chops? He seemed to come and go in a bit of a rush!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This thread seems to have gone downhill since I went to lunch. Can we get back to bullying byf please.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
hans kraay fan club said:
That's harsh. You can't insinuate that someone beats their missus, just because they're a bit of a prick.

Insinuation? The News of the Screws only prints facts hans my friend.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Commander said:
This thread seems to have gone downhill since I went to lunch. Can we get back to bullying byf please.

Bring it on runt!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
byf said:
Bring it on runt!

Of all the things I have been called in my life, 'runt' is definitely not one of them. :lolol:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Isnt Gold Dick Nights Nephew or something?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Lord Bracknell said:
Try supporting what the Club is doing and you might find that people will take you more seriously.

I do support the club..hense paying silly amounts of cash for home and away games...that does not mean I have to indulge myself in every half brained idea that the club comes up with...Or does it?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sullivan's reopened his feud with Jordan today, in fine fashion. That should earn him a few more votes...

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Tooting Gull said:
Sullivan's reopened his feud with Jordan today, in fine fashion. That should earn him a few more votes...

Perfect man for our club I say..he hates jordan!

And to answer the question at the top of the thread ...

"Anybody know how to get hold of Gold/Sullivan's phone number?"

The answer is YES. Dick Knight meets Gold regularly. They are both football club chairmen. Football club chairmen meet regularly. And they write to each other. Regularly.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tooting Gull said:
What's he said?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Lord Bracknell said:
And to answer the question at the top of the thread ...

"Anybody know how to get hold of Gold/Sullivan's phone number?"

The answer is YES. Dick Knight meets Gold regularly. They are both football club chairmen. Football club chairmen meet regularly. And they write to each other. Regularly.

Well if that old grey git who lives in spain still knows how to use a pen he needs to write a nice begging letter asking santa Gold to help us fulfil our potential and do a reading.........PREM HERE WE COME!

byf said:
I do support the club..hense paying silly amounts of cash for home and away games...that does not mean I have to indulge myself in every half brained idea that the club comes up with...Or does it?
Not even if it's an idea about the Falmer planning application that has been canvassed very carefully with people who REALLY understand how the planning system works?

Or do you know better?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Accused him of being a frustrated luvvie actor - who sees himself as that big brute Ray Winstone in Sexy Beast. It's quality stuff.

byf said:
Well if that old grey git who lives in spain still knows how to use a pen he needs to write a nice begging letter asking santa Gold to help us fulfil our potential and do a reading.........PREM HERE WE COME!
I get the distinct feeling that you are mainly motivated by hostility towards Dick Knight.

Why should he take your suggestion seriously?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here