Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody decided NOT to buy their season ticket seat for Newcastle game

D

Deleted member 22389

Lot more tickets now available - have just got one in WSL near half way line :)

Would not miss this game for the world. We have a very good chance of beating Newcastle. Its going to be amazing. Crowd should be the 12th man again.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I've just managed to get my ticket for this one - got to go on my own though as no one else had enough points and did not want to wait in case all sold out - will try for two more tomorrow.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Come on STHs, give it a miss for once and watch it on the telly in a nice, warm pub! Give us part-timers a chance to go! :lolol:

Bungle

Nov 28, 2007
Tunbridge Wells
At the outset of the FA Cup games I said I wasn't going to go to any matches .. whoever we get drawn to play. Would love to see us tonk Newcastle United but glory-hunter I ain't!!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Changed all my plans and p*ssed off my wife in the process. These are the games you dream of watching your side play against Premiership clubs. This season has been fantastic in the cups wtih Sunderland, Liverpool and now Newcastle, beats Scunthorpe and Kingstonian away.

It's so difficult with cup games and making plans in advance.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Gutted to be missing it but I'll be in Edinburgh on Saturday. :tantrum: I was half hoping we'd draw Newcastle because a day trip to St Sports Direct's Park might have been practical but it had to be at home...

Still, I've found a convenient pub with ESPN and there doesn't seem to be any other interesting sport on so I'm hoping to at least see it on the telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here