Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody decided NOT to buy their season ticket seat for Newcastle game

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Really looking forward to this one. Would love a replay and a trip up to the legendary Sports Direct.com Arena Bowl though

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have been toying all weekend with the idea of NOT booking my Newcastle tickets.

But as usual, I've caved in, and they are now duly booked.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Does the Amex have a special wide seat in the Directors' Box for chairmen of Mike Ashley's girth?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Unfortunately I have to miss this one, shall be a few thousand miles away so hopefully catch it on espn :tantrum::annoyed:

D

Deleted member 18477

looks like a major sell out according to the stadium plan on the ticket system then!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
looks like a major sell out according to the stadium plan on the ticket system then!

Isn't that because all Season Ticket holders have until 5pm to buy their seat?

Am still undecided as to whether to buy my usual seat, or try the view from somewhere else... *hmmm*

D

Deleted member 18477

Isn't that because all Season Ticket holders have until 5pm to buy their seat?

Am still undecided as to whether to buy my usual seat, or try the view from somewhere else... *hmmm*

not sure. the WSU was all blanked out this morning when i got mine. its not now though...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Birthday party in London that evening. Easier to just watch it on telly up there instead innit.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I appreciate I am probably setting myself up to be shot down in flames here, but I made the decision not to buy my ST seat for the Newcastle game.

The main reason was financial, but also I have yet to see us play on TV at the Amex and as it is on ESPN and that is one channel I actually do get, I thought I would watch at home. Might even invite some mates round.

Am intrigued if anybody else has made a similar choice, or am I clearly the most JCLish, useless Albion fan in the world??? :facepalm:

I was about to text you to see if you fancied beers before/after, i'm guessing no....

we're still on the for the Ipswich swap though yes?

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Lot more tickets now available - have just got one in WSL near half way line :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here