Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody decided NOT to buy their season ticket seat for Newcastle game

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You never know mate, you never know.

There were plenty of non-ST holders sitting near me for the Wrexham game. Funny how their seems to be much more interest for Newcastle though. Its like people are going to see Newcastle play, rather than us
I think that's understandable what with Newcastle being a Prem team. I for one am MUCH more interested in seeing us play Newcastle as opposed to Wrexham, same way as in the League Cup I was much more interested in Liverpool than Gillingham.

You never know mate, you never know.

There were plenty of non-ST holders sitting near me for the Wrexham game. Funny how their seems to be much more interest for Newcastle though. Its like people are going to see Newcastle play, rather than us

you're not the same person that was question why we wern't taking 7000 fans to Bristol City a week or so after Spurs away (or it might have been West Ham) were you by any chance?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh and I'm probably NOT going to go. It's purely a distance and 'convenience of TV' thing - I've just got in and sat down having done Somerset - Gatwick - Somerset - Gatwick - Somerset this weekend and I'm knackered. We have the long round trip the following weekend for the Leicester game so a weekend without doing the miles is very attractive.

If it wasn't on TV I'd be there but ESPN means I can watch from the local pub and some other Albion fans get to enjoy my great view from row A WSU.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
you're not the same person that was question why we wern't taking 7000 fans to Bristol City a week or so after Spurs away (or it might have been West Ham) were you by any chance?

Ha ha no that wasn't me.

My post was entirely in jest. I fully understand the draw of playing the bigger teams. It just amuses me how there is a rush of Brighton "fans" to watch us play against the more well known teams.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Seriously - haven't you done more games at the Amex than him so far?

And what's your own personal tally of St Mary's v Amex attendance this season?

ST Marys
Saints v Millwall
Saints v Forest
Saints v Wham
Saints v Albion

Amex
Alb v Posh
Alb v Leeds
Alb v Palace
Alb v Saints

So my appearances at the Amex will eclipse those at SMS next weekend but I will be going to the Saints home game the following Tuesday and I have already gone to Cov v Saints.
Fact is SMS is a distance and not always easy to find fellow Saints fans to go with. All my Amex tickets have been when friends havent been able to go.

Not sure how many games Sims been to but he has missed a lot.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Got to go whether I want to or not, which incidentally I do, as I may need the loyalty points. Having beena season ticket holder for the past 25+ years and aa supporter for over 60 I didnt have enough points for a Place ticket until the points needed dropped I dont know how these are worked out, still I got both a Palace and Newcastle ticket. May need the points for the away game in the play offs hopefully.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
normal seat, and i hope most of the north stand STH have too,
place was like a fuckin MORGUE against wrexham :(

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
normal seat, and i hope most of the north stand STH have too,
place was like a fuckin MORGUE against wrexham :(

Agreed, we go in the West Lower and I hate it when there are newbies there who don't sing, like at the Wrexham game. It's not the same.

As it happens we can't go to the Newcastle game due to a prior engagement - but our seats will be used by friends who do sing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here