Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody decided NOT to buy their season ticket seat for Newcastle game

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I appreciate I am probably setting myself up to be shot down in flames here, but I made the decision not to buy my ST seat for the Newcastle game.

The main reason was financial, but also I have yet to see us play on TV at the Amex and as it is on ESPN and that is one channel I actually do get, I thought I would watch at home. Might even invite some mates round.

Am intrigued if anybody else has made a similar choice, or am I clearly the most JCLish, useless Albion fan in the world??? :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
I appreciate I am probably setting myself up to be shot down in flames here, but I made the decision not to buy my ST seat for the Newcastle game.

The main reason was financial, but also I have yet to see us play on TV at the Amex and as it is on ESPN and that is one channel I actually do get, I thought I would watch at home. Might even invite some mates round.

Am intrigued if anybody else has made a similar choice, or am I clearly the most JCLish, useless Albion fan in the world??? :facepalm:
count me in , i'll probably be washing my Hair ............... f***ing Geordies :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am not going I have a longstanding appointment to my nasal hair trimmed

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I am not going I have a longstanding appointment to my nasal hair trimmed

That makes me feel much better. From reading this board it is clear to me that you are by far the best Albion fan on here, so the fact that you aren't going has re-assured me. Thanks BH

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I really cannot afford it but I don't want to miss it so I'll likely put off buying it for ages and then finally give in shortly before!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That makes me feel much better. From reading this board it is clear to me that you are by far the best Albion fan on here, so the fact that you aren't going has re-assured me. Thanks BH

Oh trust me there are far more "bigger" fans than me around here

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Pleased to hear it! As a non-STH with an appallingly low number of loyalty points (I tend to borrow STHs off mates) I'd given up hope of getting in. If more STHs are as public-spirited as you then maybe I've got a chance!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Jan 30, 2008
No mate not at all.......I would never argue with Das Reich..........what kind of shampoo do you like?:Also will you need a hairdryer?
something mild , i don't blow dry my hair thanks as i find it goes a bit bushy and i need to apply some styling product to calm it down

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Pleased to hear it! As a non-STH with an appallingly low number of loyalty points (I tend to borrow STHs off mates) I'd given up hope of getting in. If more STHs are as public-spirited as you then maybe I've got a chance!

You never know mate, you never know.

There were plenty of non-ST holders sitting near me for the Wrexham game. Funny how their seems to be much more interest for Newcastle though. Its like people are going to see Newcastle play, rather than us

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
something mild , i don't blow dry my hair thanks as i find it goes a bit bushy and i need to apply some styling product to calm it down

Timotei OK? Can you even still buy it?

I just remember it being very mild in the old adverts thats all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here