Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any pics of the crowd at West Ham?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
This thread has become f***ing gay, but I'm blaming the Palace lot and not Ritchie ;)

It's good to see some pics of the crowd, especially for the likes of moi who were getting pissed saturday afternoon with Quentin Tarantino in Paris and missed the West Ham game :)p ) but I agree that sometimes we, as Brighton fans, do bang on about our support as if its something amazing, when in reality if we can't take 2500 to West Ham when we've been doing it for years at London clubs like Brentford and Orient, then its a sorry state of affairs

Please no one else go on about the size of our support, its embarrasing. Just go to the game and enjoy it

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Brightonfan1983 said:
I only wanted this one because that's ME in the front row.......sorry, is that too gay?

:shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

No mate (as I explained) crowd pics are good, its just when it descends into the "we take 2500 fans to West Ham, we've got the best fans in the world, blah, blah, blah" bollocks it gets irritating and gay :nono:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Have a look at the guy in the bottom right hand corner of the above pic, holding something up to his mouth because he is so nervous about the game.

Now THAT is gay.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Richie Morris said:
Have a look at the guy in the bottom right hand corner of the above pic, holding something up to his mouth because he is so nervous about the game.

Now THAT is gay.

Reminds me of a certain sky sports picture from last May :D

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
:shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

No mate (as I explained) crowd pics are good, its just when it descends into the "we take 2500 fans to West Ham, we've got the best fans in the world, blah, blah, blah" bollocks it gets irritating and gay :nono:

Well said that man - my original point.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The only gay thing about this thread is croydonbloke and paulie's blossoming relationship."over to you paulie" haha, get a room!

Can't believe I just trawled through 4 pages of this pointless cack thread. Given that I did, I might as well add to the pointlessness of it all with a particularly pointless post.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Not wishing to prolong the debate, but in my opinion, taking over 1,100 to Sunderland was actually far more noteworthy than taking 3,000 to West Ham. And then on top of that taking over 700 to Derby on a Weds night a few days later when almost everyone must have been knackered or skint or both.

Yoda

English & European
balloonboy said:
Not wishing to prolong the debate, but in my opinion, taking over 1,100 to Sunderland was actually far more noteworthy than taking 3,000 to West Ham. And then on top of that taking over 700 to Derby on a Weds night a few days later when almost everyone must have been knackered or skint or both.

The official number according to Sunderland was over 1600 wasn't it? ???

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Agree with those wanting to close this thread; we're in the championship now and it's hardly unusual to have such numbers at a local game and you don't hear other clubs constantly...yawn.... sorry feeling tired.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Re: Re: Any pics of the crowd at West Ham?

Originally posted by paulie ...but there is a feeling on here that you are the only club that takes fans away and you are some how superior. [/B]

Not meaning to sound big-headed, but speaking to a Hammers fan last night, I was told that Brighton's fans were the LOUDEST that have been at Upton Park this season. And he congratulated us on the result and our support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here