Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any pics of the crowd at West Ham?

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Superphil said:
Er, we had already won the league, and been presented with the trophy the previous week.

But don't let that bother you, I'm just being as childish and pedantic as the rest of this thread.

Oh, and I agreee with most of the sentiments of Paulie, but this is our message board, and we have to take some pleasure from how we support our club as it is very difficult remaining 100% loyal to a club with no ground, NO money, and I mean NO money, and a very poor immedeate future. So give us a break, by all means come on our site, but there's no need to be quite so grumpy about us enjoying ourselves.

OK - fair enough.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Croydonbloke said:
What do you want us to say. That you take 3.000 because you`ve got the best away support in the land. It`s true that you only go for the atomosphere though isn`t it, and to watch the other teams play.

Did you not read my post?

No-one is saying we have the best away support in the land...that will be Manchester United, or Newcastle,. It is also not true that we go to watch the opposition play, we go to watch our team play at very good grounds, against teams because of the fact that they have very good grounds they are able to raise money and buy very good players.

Why try to pick an arguement about something we basically agree on?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
dave the gaffer said:
Did you not read my post?

No-one is saying we have the best away support in the land...that will be Manchester United, or Newcastle,. It is also not true that we go to watch the opposition play, we go to watch our team play at very good grounds, against teams because of the fact that they have very good grounds they are able to raise money and buy very good players.

Why try to pick an arguement about something we basically agree on?
Fair point as is it makes it all the sweeter when you come away with three points in the bag. As it goes i did not read your post i just caught some of the other rubbish being spilt.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Is it only me, or are those WH dancing girls completely different to the ones we had at half time? One of them, in orange I think on Saturday, looked very tasty.

Or was she just good from afar but far from good? :lolol:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
lincs seagull said:
Looked good from a distance

couple of them look like blokes

10 beers later there like Kylie

Which one shagging bobby that would explain his poor form

The one on the left is Pete Burns from Dead or Alive - I wondered what he was up to these days.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
ManxSeagull said:
They started with their replica shirts on them took them off.

But they also had long trousers on, Non?

Unless they did a turn before the game which I missed. At half time, from 60 yards away, they all looked well fit ... in a dirty, East London, six pints of Guinness, 'Girls Aloud' type way.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I agree...they are not the ones...the others had long trousers on ...the blonde in the purple gear was scrummy.

Unless of course she is under 16, then she is a very pleasant young lady.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The ones at the weekend had shirts on over the top of very bright coloured trouser and top combos..bit like aladdin style pyjamas.

They took the tops off to reveal the skimpy bright coloured tops.

These girls are imposters.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
So are there any more pics of the crowd at West Ham?

???

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Large

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here