7709241-O.jpg

Looked good from a distance

couple of them look like blokes

10 beers later there like Kylie

Which one shagging bobby that would explain his poor form

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Paulie you are a tit. Did you read the bit above that comment? about not being able to say who has the best fans?

We have very good fans. So do many other clubs.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Richie Morris said:
Also Palace and Norwich are both in the Premier league. We are near the bottom of Div 1.
Which is why you have to make the most of visiting the likes of West Ham.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
lincs seagull said:
Looked good from a distance

couple of them look like blokes

10 beers later there like Kylie

Which one shagging bobby that would explain his poor form
I reckon the one to the far left is definately a bloke and the one seeing to Zamora. The one to the far right has nearly lost half her shorts up her snatch.:p

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
In all honesty we do all enjoy visiting sides like West Ham.

I do not think a single person on here would disagree with you.

I do however remember going to away games against Port Vale, Peterborough and Grimsby where there have been more then 4,000 Brighton fans. So it is not JUST the big teams we take lots away to.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Richie Morris said:
Paulie you are a tit. Did you read the bit above that comment? about not being able to say who has the best fans?

We have very good fans. So do many other clubs.

Well done mate - look beyond your little seagul world.

Spotty twat.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
My elder brother is a Palace fan and I have been to Selhurst countless time when I was younger.

I actually think Palace have a good set of fans. Yourself excluded.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Richie Morris said:
My elder brother is a Palace fan and I have been to Selhurst countless time when I was younger.

I actually think Palace have a good set of fans. Yourself excluded.

Do you know me? Stopped wanking at your piccies of the away end at Upton Park.

C**t.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Richie Morris said:
I do however remember going to away games against Port Vale, Peterborough and Grimsby where there have been more then 4,000 Brighton fans. So it is not JUST the big teams we take lots away to.

Careful Richie

We have got a good away following but we are not necessarily 'better' than anyone else.

The games you quote above btw:

Port Vale promotion party = guaranteed numbers;
Peterborough - close to promotion = guaranteed numbers;
Grimsby - possible Houdini act = guaranteed numbers

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
lincs seagull said:
whats wrong with you palarse boys time of the month?
What do you want us to say. That you take 3.000 because you`ve got the best away support in the land. It`s true that you only go for the atomosphere though isn`t it, and to watch the other teams play.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
paulie said:
Well done mate - look beyond your little seagul world.

Spotty twat.

Talking of Seagull's world, that has a good clip of the goal with the fans behind the goal. Its not a photo though and looks like it was films from the goodyear blimp

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Richie Morris said:
No the difference is that Norwich and Palace are in the Premier League and should be taking many more fans then us to away games considering we are near the bottom of the first division.

Why should a team take more fans away because they are in the Premiership, than a team in the lower places of Division One?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have never said we have the best away support in the land. Not once.

Paulie, Do you know me? No. Perhaps you should practice what you preach eh?

I have said repeatedly on this thread that I dont think people should say 'we are the best fans' etc because every team has a hardcore of superb fans who are no better or no worse then any other clubs.

Is that not obvious?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
RoyalAli said:
You mention those games Richie, but Port Vale was the one you won the league at, and Grimsby was a crucial relegation decider.
It wasn't just any old game that you took that many to, it was a special game.

Er, we had already won the league, and been presented with the trophy the previous week.

But don't let that bother you, I'm just being as childish and pedantic as the rest of this thread.

Oh, and I agreee with most of the sentiments of Paulie, but this is our message board, and we have to take some pleasure from how we support our club as it is very difficult remaining 100% loyal to a club with no ground, NO money, and I mean NO money, and a very poor immedeate future. So give us a break, by all means come on our site, but there's no need to be quite so grumpy about us enjoying ourselves.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Croydonbloke said:
What do you us to say. That you take 3.000 because you`ve got the best away support in the land. It`s true that you only go for the atomosphere though isn`t it, and to watch the other teams play.

Easy tiger dont drag me in to your arguement. every team will say its got the best fans.

the bigs games always bring the big attendances.

any way far left gezzer bird on picture has one hell of a bulg in her pants mmmm nice

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Superphil said:
Er, we had already won the league, and been presented with the trophy the previous week.

But don't let that bother you, I'm just being as childish and pedantic as the rest of this thread.

Oh, and I agreee with most of the sentiments of Paulie, but this is our message board, and we have to take some pleasure from how we support our club as it is very difficult remaining 100% loyal to a club with no ground, NO money, and I mean NO money, and a very poor immedeate future. So give us a break, by all means come on our site, but there's no need to be quite so grumpy about us enjoying ourselves.
I agree. Enjoy yourself if this is what lights your fire. Paulie you and i know Palace have the greatest fans ever and our support home and away is second to none.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here