Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any NSC folk on these pics?

:ohmy:

It's sort of like an Albion tradition, our away following usually takes some to away games.

I can remember a few years ago when we took about 1,500 balloons and delayed the kick-off as they had to pop some that went on to the pitch.

i remember that too, just cant remember who we played. One game about 4 years ago when i had longer hair one had popped over my head however i didn't realize this until about 6 hours later when i got home and there was the remains of a burst balloon in my long scraggly hair.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Peterborough?

The game that almost guaranteed us promotion with the 1-0 win, where OGH broke his leg, before Reading could only draw the following day?

I think that is the one, arguably the best Albion game I've been to (support wise).

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If you stood in the North Stand in the 70's with a baloon, you'd get laughed at.

It's :blush:
Think I wouldve been laughed at balloons or no balloons since I was born in 1983. Yes it was Peterborough, where hart broke his leg. That's what a terrace should he like.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Here's the whole stand!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

WithdeanTillIDie

Apr 14, 2009
I don't post on here much but from my time viewing as a guest, it is always interesting when you see what a member actually looks like.

They never seem like I'd imagine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here