Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any NSC folk on these pics?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Oh, and I'm at the top left wearing the navy and yellow away shirt. In line with the white pillar in the background, facing left:wave:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
From what Pual Camalin said on the radio, Forster had driven Calvin's car up to the match and had a nightmare trip. Arrived at half time having had a blowout on the motorway.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
I'm standing behind the guy who is just to the left of the girl who is looking at the bloke in front of the two wearing blue and white tops.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Are you saying that just because I use standard English and that my posts don't end in phrases like 'ma bretherns' you automatically assumed I wouldn't be black?

Racist.

So you automatically assume this was directed at you. I don’t see this as racist, just making an observation.

Think, engage brain then type!!

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
i stood infront of notters at Bristol so recognise him to be the tall chap on the back row who you've already identified! The guy to the left of him is one of the posters from grimsby.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yeah - No offence, like. But you do look as though you need to lose a bit of weight.

Yup. But if I gave a shit about what everyone else thought I would have lost weight years ago!:thumbsup::jester:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
interesting to see what some of you lot look like ,not as though I would remember if you stood in front of me.
will say this though you are a bloody handsome lot and good on you being there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here