Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any NSC folk on these pics?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you stood in the North Stand in the 70's with a baloon, you'd get laughed at.

It's :blush:

We used to have balloons floating about in the North Stand in the 70's , blown up Durex. :blush:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shame we only had about 60 balloons, was going to get some more from ASDA but they sold out in Grimsby :(

We blew them up with the help of some lads in the row in front of us ,10 of them burst before they could be launched into the crowd. We used blue and yellow balloons , the purple ones were nothing to do with Russ and me.;)

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yes the right side were total pansies yesterday

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
What the f*** has it got to do with you being black? No one even mentioned it, well apart from you and conboy. Have i missed something here? If so someone explain?

What the f*** has it got to do with you being black? No one even mentioned it, well apart from you and conboy. Have i missed something here? If so someone explain?

You know what, I don't have to explain myself to a BNP knuckle-dragger like you.

I guess I should be back in the fields picking cotton eh instead of being allowed to voice my opinion in peace on the internet.

You make me want to vomit out the rice and beans I had for supper :tosser:

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;2914143 said:
You know what, I don't have to explain myself to a BNP knuckle-dragger like you.

I guess I should be back in the fields picking cotton eh instead of being allowed to voice my opinion in peace on the internet.

You make me want to vomit out the rice and beans I had for supper :tosser:

Always the victims!

YAWN YAWN YAWN :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here